The Verona is comfortable enough to drive all day long and it has the performance that means you can drive it over long distances in the knowledge that it won’t miss a beat. Of course, those long trips have a downside which is that you quickly run out of room for all the things you need to take with you so you’re looking for a solution. Well, you don’t need to look any further because we have a wide range of Suzuki Verona rooftop storage solutions to give you the perfect extra storage space!
There are a range of different types of roof cargo carriers and we have all of them so that you can easily carry exactly what you need on your different journeys. We have everything you need including specialized carriers that make it easy to transport bikes and other equipment or the box carriers that can securely store your luggage or other equipment out of the weather. Because we have the right brands you know you’re going to get the quality you deserve and we have it all at lower prices than you would probably expect!
- Yakima® Aero Roof Cargo BoxAero Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Carrying unwieldy gear has never looked so elegant. No other box matches its aerodynamic performance. In black or silver high-gloss finish.$708.75 - $830.25
- Yakima® ShowCase Roof Cargo BoxShowCase Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Aerodynamic design with clean, high-gloss modern styling – the ShowCase 15 elevates the cargo box. Sized just right for weekends with friends, everyday urban traverses, and short road trips,...$594.00 - $675.00
- Yakima® SkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. New textured lid – the next evolution of the SkyBox series. Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and...$383.40 - $513.00
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$322.65 - $357.75
- Yakima® SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The SkyBox LoPro Cargo Box...$538.65
- Yakima® SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and protection for your gear with...Comes in 12, 16, 18, and 21 cu. ft. capacitiesStylish aerodynamic shape reduces wind noise and drag for greater fuel efficiency; rear of box tapered for hatch clearance$446.85 - $587.25
- Yakima® ProRack™ Cargo BoxProRack™ Cargo Box by Yakima®. Taking a trip and can't fit all your gear inside your vehicle? The roomy ProRack Cargo Box allows you to carry 10 cu. ft. of cargo on your roof rack. Made of rugged ABS plastic, this cargo box...$244.82
- Spec-D® Roof RackBlack Roof Rack by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$71.20 - $382.70
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot PackThese towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with custom, vehicle specific Q clips...$71.55 - $157.95
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Rack Gutter Mount Leg Set can either replace damaged or broken legs, help you move your rack to a vehicle with rain gutters, or build a Rhino Rack roof system from scratch. These legs...$62.10 - $107.10
- Rhino-Rack® Track Mount Leg KitTrack Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs are perfect for adding a Rhino-Rack Bars to your vehicle's roof-rack Tracks. Legs mount to tracks with barrel nuts, and they include security bolts. Cross Bars and Tracks not Included.For use with RT TracksLeg height 2" or 3"$98.10 - $179.10
- Rhino-Rack® Fixed Mount Leg KitFixed Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs mount a Cross Bar on a pick-up's Cap Topper or hard top tonneau with bolts, and they include security bolts.Leg height 2" or 3"Quantity: 2 legs$99.00
- Yakima® LoadWarrior Roof Cargo BasketLoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for small and mid-sized vehicles, and it's ideal for a variety...$244.35
- Yakima® MegaWarrior Roof Cargo BasketMegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 52"L x 48"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for larger vehicles like trucks and SUVs, and it's ideal for a...$326.70
- Warrior® Cargo BasketCargo Basket by Warrior™.$78.15 - $1,231.66
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Thule® Raceway™ Trunk Mount Bike Rack$270.95 - $294.95
Suzuki Verona Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers Reviews
2012 Honda Accord