The Verona is comfortable enough to drive all day long and it has the performance that means you can drive it over long distances in the knowledge that it won’t miss a beat. Of course, those long trips have a downside which is that you quickly run out of room for all the things you need to take with you so you’re looking for a solution. Well, you don’t need to look any further because we have a wide range of Suzuki Verona rooftop storage solutions to give you the perfect extra storage space!
There are a range of different types of roof cargo carriers and we have all of them so that you can easily carry exactly what you need on your different journeys. We have everything you need including specialized carriers that make it easy to transport bikes and other equipment or the box carriers that can securely store your luggage or other equipment out of the weather. Because we have the right brands you know you’re going to get the quality you deserve and we have it all at lower prices than you would probably expect!
- Yakima® Aero Roof Cargo BoxSuzuki Verona 2004, Aero Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Carrying unwieldy gear has never looked so elegant. No other box matches its aerodynamic performance. In black or silver high-gloss finish.$849.00 - $999.00
- Yakima® ProRack™ Cargo BoxSuzuki Verona 2004, ProRack™ Cargo Box by Yakima®. Taking a trip and can't fit all your gear inside your vehicle? The roomy ProRack Cargo Box allows you to carry 10 cu. ft. of cargo on your roof rack. Made of rugged ABS plastic,...Adds 10 cu. ft. to your vehicle's cargo capacityMaximum cargo capacity: 165 lbs.$195.30
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxSuzuki Verona 2004, RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security...$341.10 - $377.10
- Yakima® ShowCase Roof Cargo BoxSuzuki Verona 2004, ShowCase Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®.15 cubic feet of cargo space in an ideal fit for smaller vehicles, wagons and SUVsHigh-gloss automotive quality finish highlights a distinctively modern aesthetic$679.00 - $779.00
- Yakima® SkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo BoxSuzuki Verona 2004, SkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. New textured lid – the next evolution of the SkyBox series. Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically...$449.00 - $599.00
- Yakima® SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxSuzuki Verona 2004, SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The...$649.00
- Yakima® SkyBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxSuzuki Verona 2004, SkyBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and...$549.00 - $699.00
- Thule® Flow Cargo BoxFlow Cargo Box by Thule®. 89" L x 34.25" W x 12.25" H, 14 cu. ft. Low-profile roof box with aerodynamic design, perfect for the winter sport enthusiast. Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design....Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design. Plus fits your car roof perfectly with a roof-hugging baseline.Developed specifically to transport skis, poles, and snowboards, taking skis up to 210 cm.$799.95
- Rhino-Rack® Heavy Duty Cap Topper Roof RackHeavy Duty Cap Topper Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®. If you’ve got a pickup with a bed cap or hardshell tonneau and need another option for carrying cargo, the Heavy-Duty Cap Topper Roof Rack will give you the capacity you need....FiEnables cargo to be carried over a hard roof, pickup bed cap or hardshell tonneau coverCompatible with all Rhino-Rack roof rack accessories$261.00 - $350.10
- Rhino-Rack® Aero Cap Topper Roof RackAero Cap Topper Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®. If you’ve got a pickup with a bed cap or hardshell tonneau and want another option for carrying cargo, one that will also look great on your truck, the Aero Cap Topper Roof Rack will...Enables cargo to be carried over a hard roof, pickup bed cap or hardshell tonneau coverStylish, aerodynamic cross bar shape reduces annoying wind noise, decreases drag for improved fuel mileage, and complements vehicle appearance$261.00 - $359.10
- Rhino-Rack® Sportz Cap Topper Roof RackSportz Cap Topper Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®. Rhino Sportz Series Roof Racks are available in either fixed or track mount styles and work with a huge array of Rhino sports and cargo accessories.Made with structural-grade aluminum and feature an aerodynamic shape to reduce wind noise and dragPad Mount, Track Mount and No-Track Mount Systems Available$215.10 - $278.10
- Yakima® Round CrossbarsSuzuki Verona 2004, Round Crossbars by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the...Maximum carrying capacity: 165 lbs.Versatile design accommodates virtually all vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof$71.20
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot PackSuzuki Verona 2004, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the...Maximum carrying capacity: 165 lbs.Versatile design accommodates virtually all vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof$156.00
- Rhino-Rack® Fixed Mount Leg KitFixed Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs mount a Cross Bar on a pick-up's Cap Topper or hard top tonneau with bolts, and they include security bolts.Leg height 2" or 3"Quantity: 2 legs$99.00
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. These roof rack legs are specially designed to clamp to the rain gutters (raised sections that run longitudinally along the roof of the vehicle) on vehicles so equipped. They come in a selection...Designed to fit vehicles with rain guttersLegs clamp to rain gutters with included hardware$62.10 - $107.10
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Thule® Raceway™ Trunk Mount Bike Rack$339.95 - $369.95
Suzuki Verona Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers Reviews
2012 Honda Accord