- Aerio Performance Suspension Parts
- Equator Performance Suspension Parts
- Esteem Performance Suspension Parts
- Forenza Performance Suspension Parts
- Forsa Performance Suspension Parts
- Grand Vitara Performance Suspension Parts
- Kizashi Performance Suspension Parts
- Reno Performance Suspension Parts
- Samurai Performance Suspension Parts
- Sidekick Performance Suspension Parts
- Swift Performance Suspension Parts
- SX4 Performance Suspension Parts
- (12)Coilover KitsSuzuki
- (16)Lowering KitsSuzuki
- (10)Lift KitsSuzuki
- (10)Handling KitsSuzuki
- (4)Leveling KitsSuzuki
- (46)Air SuspensionSuzuki
- (327)Shocks & StrutsSuzuki
- (46)Coil SpringsSuzuki
- (207)Sway BarsSuzuki
- (266)Control ArmsSuzuki
- (2)Subframe BracesSuzuki
- (86)Alignment KitsSuzuki
- (33)Leaf SpringsSuzuki
- (115)Suspension BushingsSuzuki
- (4)Panhard BarsSuzuki
- (43)Helper SpringsSuzuki
- (12)Steering DampersSuzuki
- (23)Ball JointsSuzuki
- (6)Bump StopsSuzuki
- (7)Suspension LubricantsSuzuki
- (21)Wheel SpacersSuzuki
Are you looking for the web's best selection of suspension systems for the fantastic Suzuki range? Suzuki make some bold, tough, well engineered cars, but that doesn't mean you might not want to add your own performance boost or adjust the ride quality by modifying your suspension with some top end products made especially for your Suzuki model and year. At CARiD, we have everything you need to get the results you want, with our brilliant collection of Suzuki suspension products by great names including Eibach, Daystar, Pro Comp and ReadyLIFT.
The range we supply includes products for all of the popular Suzuki lines, including the versatile Suzuki Swift, the cool Aerio, the robust Sidekick and the stylish Grand Vitara. Whether you want struts, shock absorbers, bushings, sway bars, or any other suspension parts and kits, we offer just what you need, and at amazing low prices too. As well as great products a affordable prices, when you buy your chosen Suzuki suspension gear at CARiD you also get great service, fast delivery, and easy ways to order, like using our secure online checkout or our helpful free hotline. Check the range out here today, and get on the road to better suspension!
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- KSport® Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover KitAsphalt Rally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Asphalt Rally coilover systems are designed specifically for asphalt rally competition on paved roads. Wishbone type coilovers feature large 44mm pistons which allow for a larger...Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward longer-distance asphalt rally competitionAll metal pillowball for added strength and responsiveness: A step up from Kontrol Pro coilovers, the heavy duty all steel pillowball adds more strength and better steering response. You may experience slightly more noise with this type of pillowball, which is completely normal when compared to oem suspension where noise is reduced by using rubber parts. KSport patented new top nut and bearing system helps combat noise while turning at slow speeds unlike other coilovers on the market.$1,260.00 - $2,205.00
- KSport® Road Race Version Coilover KitRoad Race Version Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Version RR coilover System is built specifically for road racing only. Aggressive rates and valving are chosen for maximum handling and performance with acute reaction and...Built for racing: Strictly made for track racing only, not recommended for street use. Aggressive spring rates and shock valving combined with 20-30mm shorter shock stroke = unbeatable performance on the track. Your choice of KSport proven spring rate settings or your own custom rates; the shocks will be valved specifically to what you select.Upgraded shock bumpstops: Version RR damper systems come with upgraded bumpstops to prevent the shock from bottoming out over uneven pavement or harsh road conditions.$1,260.00 - $2,880.00
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...V1 Inox coilovers feature non-adjustable damper settings that have been pre-set to achieve optimum levels of sport handling, comfort, and safety at any ride heightV2 Inox coilovers allow infinite adjustment of shock rebound damper rates to regulate vehicle pitch and roll behavior for ride comfort (compression is not adjustable)$987.99 - $8,999.99
- Tein® Street Basis Coilover KitStreet Basis Lowering Coilover Kit by Tein®. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Tein products are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while...Steel Construction1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty$250.00 - $807.50
- Tein® Street Flex Coilover KitStreet Flex Lowering Coilover Kit by Tein®. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Tein products are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while...Steel Construction1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty$931.50 - $1,957.00
- Tein® Basic Coilover KitBasic Lowering Coilover Kit by Tein®. Performance coilover kit are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers. Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained...Steel ConstructionTwin Tube internal construction$769.50 - $2,580.00
- HKS® Hipermax Max IV GT Coilover KitHipermax Max IV GT Coilover Kit by HKS®. The new Max IV sporty suspension. Awesome sporty drive with great control and comfortable ride in the street. It's perfect for daily street drive with style and performance. You and your...Single Tube Damper DesignMono tube dampers allow for more accurate and stable control and adjustment of dampening. Lower ride height and centre of gravity gives a more stable ride.$1,334.58 - $3,407.04
- ReadyLIFT® MLS Lift KitMLS Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. The ReadyLIFT Off Road Suspension Series includes heavy-duty products for Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge, Toyota and Jeep JK Wranglers. The super strong Series 1 Uni-ball plate steel upper control arms (UCA)...Includes hardware and bushingsDirect replacement of OEM shock package$99.95 - $1,969.96
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and bushings...$27.58 - $499.95
- Truxxx® Lift KitLift Kit by Truxxx®. Truxxx is the original leveling kit company every leveling kit on the market today is a derivative of a Truxxx Lift and Level kit in one way or another.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$178.00 - $849.00
- ReadyLIFT® Suspension Lift KitSuspension Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while retaining...$30.96 - $1,399.95
- Pro Comp® Nitro Leveling KitNitro Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Nitro Kits are the economical alternative to a complete suspension system. The Nitro Kit's utilize coil spring spacers, torsion keys, or strut spacers to achieve front lift. This leaves the...Precision engineeredApplication-specific designs$249.99 - $699.99
- Pro Comp® Spacer Leveling KitSpacer Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Level Lift systems are precision engineered to give your truck a more aggressive stance and provide added clearance for larger tires and wheels, while maintaining its factory-quality ride....Precision engineeredIncreased clearance for larger tire and wheel combinations$40.99 - $389.99
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Leveling KitComfortRide™ Leveling Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs$39.95 - $289.75
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Suzuki Performance Suspension Parts Reviews
1987 Chevy Sprint