WRX Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers
The WRX is the kind of vehicle that begs to be driven because it gives you an exciting experience every time you take it out of the garage. Of course, that makes it a great vehicle for those long trips away or even just out for the day with the only downside being that you quickly run out of room for all the things you need to take with you. Well, that downside is a problem of the past because we have a wide range of Subaru WRX rooftop storage solutions to give you the extra storage you need!
We have everything you need to make sure that you get the set up that suits your lifestyle perfectly and once you have it installed you’ll be able to use it without it getting in your way. We have a wide range of carriers including carriers that allow you to take bikes, kayaks or other equipment or general carriers that act like a second trunk and allow you to easily transport things without jamming them into your trunk. We have the best brands to give you great quality and we have them all at low prices that you won’t believe!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 2 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Thule® - Snowcat Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $215.95$215.95
- SportRack® - Vista Cargo BagStarting at: $37.80$37.80
- Yakima® - BigStack Kayak CarrierStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Rhino-Rack® - Side Boat LoaderStarting at: $1,079.20$1,079.20
- Thule® - Top Deck Kayak RackStarting at: $86.95$86.95
- SportRack® - Skyline Cargo BoxStarting at: $131.25$131.25
- Yakima® - HullRaiser Kayak RackStarting at: $53.10$53.10
- Rhino-Rack® - Nautic Loading Kayak CarrierStarting at: $119.20$119.20
- Thule® - Double Decker Surfboard CarrierStarting at: $182.95$182.95
- SportRack® - J-Stacker Kayak CarrierStarting at: $93.60$93.60
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."