- Engine AssembliesSubaru WRX
- Valves & Valvetrain PartsSubaru WRX
- Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsSubaru WRX
- (48)CamshaftsSubaru WRX
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversSubaru WRX
- (23)CrankshaftsSubaru WRX
- (49)Cylinder HeadsSubaru WRX
- Engine BearingsSubaru WRX
- (53)Turbo & SuperchargersSubaru WRX
- Harmonic BalancersSubaru WRX
- (31)Engine MountsSubaru WRX
- (87)Oil FiltersSubaru WRX
- (1)Oil PumpsSubaru WRX
- (1)Valve CoversSubaru WRX
- (3)Oil PansSubaru WRX
- (7)Sensors, Relays, SwitchesSubaru WRX
- IntercoolersSubaru WRX
- (88)Timing BeltsSubaru WRX
- (2)Engine Oil CoolersSubaru WRX
- Engine PulleysSubaru WRX
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsSubaru WRX
- (1)Rebuild KitsSubaru WRX
- (121)Motor OilsSubaru WRX
- (60)Engine Oil AdditivesSubaru WRX
- (13)GasketingSubaru WRX
When Subaru hit the market with a hot version of the compact Subaru Impreza known as the WRX, it created one of the biggest cults in the automotive industry at the time: a four-wheel drive rally car to drive in the urban jungle. The WRX stands for World Rally eXperimental, or in some cases is referred to as World Rally Cross meaning Subaru’s famous four wheel drive, lowered and stiffened suspension and of course a turbocharged engine. Following the tradition, the Subaru WRX then got its personal rival embodied in the Mitsubishi’s most acclaimed version of the Lancer Evolution. And like the Dodge Charger and the Ford Mustang, it marked one of the most spectacular rivalry in the automotive industry.
A turbocharged engine of the Subaru WRX keeps the leadership as one of the most effective power units the industry can offer. Performing at critical levels, WRX engines are meant to receive the respective level of maintenance. We take pride in the fact that our store can offer the highest quality Subaru WRX replacement engine parts. When it comes to the engine, particularly the turbocharged one, we have a strong approach in terms of quality and reliability. That is why we work only with manufactures that have the same approach in selecting materials and utilizing manufacturing techniques. And that is how we can be sure you get what is best for your Subaru WRX engine.
- MTC® Engine MountEngine Mount by MTC. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$2.58 - $411.95
- Nippon Reinz® CrankcasesCrankcases by Nippon Reinz. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$0.67 - $426.57
- DNJ Engine Components® Exhaust ValveExhaust Valve by DNJ Engine Components. Save your time and hassle when replacing your worn out or cracked valve with this superior part expertly crafted by DNJ. Designed to meet or exceed the highest OE standards, the top-notch...$9.03 - $17.42
- DNJ Engine Components® Intake ValveIntake Valve by DNJ Engine Components. Save your time and hassle when replacing your worn out or cracked valve with this superior part expertly crafted by DNJ. Designed to meet or exceed the highest OE standards, the top-notch valve...$7.48 - $14.33
- DNJ Engine Components® Piston SetPiston Set by DNJ Engine Components. Repair your vehicle to its optimal performance with this premium piston set designed by DNJ. This superb set includes everything you may need for successful installation. Manufactured with the...$59.58 - $243.59
- Beck Arnley® Timing GearTiming Gear by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$12.42 - $259.03
- Continental® ContiTech Conti Synchrobelt Timing BeltContiTech Conti Synchrobelt Timing Belt by Continental. This product is designed and manufactured as an OEM replacement for safe, reliable and efficient performance. Thanks to its polychloroprene cover, glass fiber tension members,...$7.16 - $83.14
- Continental® ContiTech Pro Series Timing Belt KitContiTech Pro Series Timing Belt Kit by Continental. When you want to make sure you wont have to do the job twice, turn to a ProSeries Timing belt kit that includes everything required for complete timing belt replacement, so you...$63.41 - $410.89
- Beck Arnley® Timing BeltTiming Belt by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$9.72 - $97.60
- Beck Arnley® Timing Belt Component KitTiming Belt Component Kit by Beck Arnley.For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand...$40.18 - $269.40
- Beck Arnley® Timing Belt Kit with Water PumpTiming Belt Kit with Water Pump by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s,...$74.05 - $269.40
- Dayco® Timing BeltTiming Belt by Dayco. Developed and manufactured for OHC and DOHC type engines, this timing belt provides quieter performance thanks to its molded cog design. Made of wear-resistant fabric and manufactured with high tensile strength...$7.12 - $108.55
- Dayco® Timing Belt KitTiming Belt Kit by Dayco. Purchasing this timing belt kit ensures that you get everything needed for proper timing belt replacement in one box. All the components included are made to meet or even exceed the highest OE quality, fit,...$20.89 - $324.03
- Dayco® Timing Component Kit with Water PumpTiming Component Kit with Water Pump by Dayco. Constructed for the replacement of worn out timing belts, belt idlers, tensioners, water pumps and hydraulic actuators, this kit is your best choice when replacing all the major...$57.18 - $440.00
- Dayco® Timing Component KitTiming Component Kit by Dayco. By replacing timing belt hardware along with its hardware, you ensure its proper tension, guiding and power transmitting. This kit by Dayco includes application-specific tensioners and idler pulleys...$10.42 - $314.08
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.
Subaru WRX Replacement Engine Parts Reviews
2014 Subaru WRX