Scion Lowering Kits
If you are looking for terrific products to help you update the suspension on any of the great cars in Scion's cool range, we have a full and varied selection here for your automobile. With everything you need when it comes to Scion suspension gear, including shock absorbers and struts, sway bar assemblies, lowering kits, leveling kits, master bushing kits and more, and all specifically designed for your Scion model and year by the best manufacturers, you have chosen the right place to achieve your wishes of better performance and improved ride quality when you buy at CARiD.
Whether you drive the smart Scion XD, the tough XA, the cool XB or the sleek TC, we have the suspension kits and systems you need to get the most out of it. Our products have been chosen from the best brands, including Energy Suspension, Air Lift, ReadyLIFT, Daystar, Hotchkis and many more. If you are geared up to get better suspension on your Scion now, browse the amazing range we have in store for your car here at CARiD and place your order right away by calling toll free or using our secure online check out!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 167 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- KSport® - Road Race Version Coilover KitStarting at: $1,288.00$1,288.00
- Air Lift® - Wireless Control SystemStarting at: $350.00$350.00
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitStarting at: $99.67$99.67
- ARK Performance® - Front Strut Tower BarStarting at: $135.15$135.15
- KONI® - Sport ShocksStarting at: $110.60$110.60
- Hotchkis® - Sport TVS Lowering KitStarting at: $171.99$171.99
- KSport® - Airtech Air Suspension SystemStarting at: $2,755.00$2,755.00
- Eibach® - Sportline Lowering KitStarting at: $254.25$254.25
- KW Suspensions® - V2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $1,849.99$1,849.99
- Air Lift® - Load Support Air SpringsStarting at: $97.95$97.95
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."