The Renault Le Car is a luxurious sub-compact with roomy interior and a stylish frame. The Le Car has great gas mileage and strong acceleration. However, its performance is limited by a stock exhaust system that restricts flow of exhaust gases, chocking the Renault’s power. In order to realize optimal performance, you need to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Aftermarket Renault Le Car exhaust systems boost the car’s performance by reducing backpressure, enabling efficient evacuation of exhaust gases from all cylinders and rapid inflow of fresh air. The benefits accruing to you include increased power, fuel economy and great looks. The car produces significantly more horsepower and torque. In addition, fuel economy is achieved especially at cruising speeds. Fuel cost savings are a direct financial benefit because your car will henceforth travel more miles on the same amount of fuel. Peak performance becomes an achievable goal with each passing day.
Aftermarket exhaust systems are famous for being sturdy and rust proof. Furthermore, they come with a lifetime warranty guaranteeing their quality. Nevertheless, all this achievements would ring hollow without the characteristic roar produced by performance exhaust systems. Performance Renault Le Car exhaust systems produce a deep aggressive roar to match the power of your car. Quality of sound does not deteriorate because engineers pack the acoustics materials in a manner that ensures no deterioration takes place. In addition, performance exhaust systems come with a polished exhaust tip to accentuate the sporty appearance of your car. Allow your car to achieve its full potential by installing a Renault Le Car exhaust system.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $51.55$51.55
"Product was well described. Fast shipping, easy installation."
"The quality of the tip was really good, nice and solid. Not chincy. The mounting area where the bolt goes through done very well. A real quality product. Painted the inside with high heat, bright red paint. Looks real sharp! Oh, another nice touch. The Gibson name stamped on top of the tip. Sharp!"