The Horizon is small enough to fit into tight parking spaces that other vehicles would only dream of and it’s comfortable enough to drive over long journeys so it’s a great car for any lifestyle. Of course, the size of it can become a problem when you’re going on longer journeys because you run out of room for all the things you need to take with you which means you’re looking for a solution. Thankfully, you’re in the right place because we have a wide range of Plymouth Colt rooftop storage solutions.
A roof rack is the perfect addition to every vehicle because it means you can add storage space to the area of your vehicle that currently isn’t being used. We have everything you need including specialized carriers that make it easy to transport bikes and other equipment or the cargo carriers that can securely store your luggage or other equipment out of the weather. We have the brands to give you high quality products and we have it all at lower prices than you would expect so that you can make life easier without spending a fortune!
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxSidekick Cargo Box by Thule. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone, rugged polyethylene cargo...$238.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$454.95 - $582.95
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$358.95 - $478.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$318.95 - $374.95
- Thule® Hyper XL Cargo BoxHyper XL Cargo Box by Thule. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe, and...$774.95
- Spec-D® Roof RackBlack Roof Rack by Spec-D. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...$71.20 - $382.70
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack. The Rhino Rack Gutter Mount Leg Set can either replace damaged or broken legs, help you move your rack to a vehicle with rain gutters, or build a Rhino Rack roof system from scratch. These legs...$62.10 - $107.10
- Warrior® Cargo BasketCargo Basket by Warrior.$78.15 - $1,168.06
- Warrior® Roof RackRoof Rack by Warrior.$78.15 - $1,168.06
- Thule® Interstate Roof Cargo BagInterstate Roof Cargo Bag by Thule. The Interstate gives you all the carrying ability of a large capacity hardshell cargo box with the convenience of an easy to store, easy to mount bag. It can handle 16 cu. ft. of gear, yet it...$158.95
- Thule® Outbound Roof Cargo BagOutbound Roof Cargo Bag by Thule. The Outbound gives you all the carrying ability of a small to mid-size hardshell cargo box with the convenience of an easy to store, easy to mount bag. It can handle from 13 cu. ft. of gear, yet it...$78.95
- Rightline Gear® Car Top Carrier BagThe Rightline Gear Car Top Carrier is aerodynamically designed to help save money at the gas pump. The carrier is 100% waterproof, unzips 3/4 of the way around for easy loading, and attaches to vehicles with or without a roof rack....$53.95 - $199.95
- Rhino-Rack® Rear Wheel Mount Bike CarrierRear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack. Holds 2 bikes. If you're looking for that extra bike carrying capacity and your vehicle has a rear-mounted tyre, why not try the Rear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier. The Bike Carrier is...$143.10
- SportRack® Horizon 16 Cubic Foot Cargo Box (SR7016)Horizon 16 Cubic Foot Cargo Box (SR7016) by SportRack. 76"L x 32.8"W x 14.7"H. Holds 5-6 Pairs of Skis (up to 180 cm) and 3-4 Snowboards. The Horizon Cargo Box gives you additional cargo carrying capacity at a great value. It mounts...$292.69
- SportRack® Horizon 17 Cubic Foot Cargo Box (SR7017)Horizon 17 Cubic Foot Cargo Box (SR7017) by SportRack. 91"L x 30"W x 16"H. Holds 6-8 Pairs of Skis (up to 217 cm) and 3-4 Snowboards. The Horizon Cargo Box gives you additional cargo carrying capacity at a great value. It mounts...$321.56
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.