- (18)Custom HeadlightsPlymouth Horizon
- (5)Factory HeadlightsPlymouth Horizon
- (15)Projector HeadlightsPlymouth Horizon
- (32)LED HeadlightsPlymouth Horizon
- (5)Halo HeadlightsPlymouth Horizon
- (9)Euro HeadlightsPlymouth Horizon
- Sealed Beam HeadlightsPlymouth Horizon
- (5)Signal LightsPlymouth Horizon
- (67)Headlight BulbsPlymouth Horizon
You have dreamed about this vehicle for a lot of years. But when you are driving such a fantastic car, you understand that your dreams came true. That is all because of the Plymouth Horizon. If you want your car serve you for many years, you should keep it in the great conditions. To do that is very easy, if you work with one of the most reliable companies in the automotive industry, namely with CARiD. That is the place that satisfies all needs of its customers. To your attention a large selection of the Horizon accessories is presented.
These accessories can make your car work better. Among our accessories, you can see a wide range of the Plymouth Horizon Headlights that are designed to help you with notification of other drivers on the road that you are going to make some movements that they should definitely know about them. Headlights are also used to avoid car accidents at night by providing you better vision. Working with different companies, we can provide you a great choice of the most famous manufacturers, such as Plasmaglow, TYC, Replace, and others. You just need to contact us and will willingly help you.
- Spyder® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Spyder®. Update your classic vehicle's look with these headlights designed as a direct swap with your factory lights for easy plug-and-play installation. With an exclusive design and...$26.53 - $195.10
- Rigid Industries® 7x6" Rectangular Black LED Headlights7x6" Rectangular Black LED Headlights by by Rigid Industries®. Metalized reflector optics provide a lighting experience that is smooth and clean across the driving surface. LED headlights provide a brighter, crisper and whiter...DOT CompliantHard-coated polycarbonate lens$423.41
- Lumen® Rectangular Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. Replace your dim and dated standard reflector sealed beams with our full LED projector headlights and get an upgrade in illumination and style that will improve your visibility and...$89.99 - $339.99
- Oracle Lighting® Rectangular Color Halo HeadlightsRectangular Color Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using...Amber Halos Can Be Used As Turn SignalsBlue, Green And Red Intended For Show Only$65.88 - $126.61
- Spec-D® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Spec-D®. Enjoy all the benefits of European technologies adapted to US lighting standards and driving conditions. These units not only provide improved illumination but also are the...Professionally designed to elevate your vehicle's style and add a personal touchEquipped with replaceable dual-filament H4 bulbs$22.43 - $41.62
- J.W. Speaker Rectangular Evolution Projector LED HeadlightsRectangular Evolution High/Low Beam Projector LED Headlight by J.W. Speaker®. Popular in the heavy duty trucking market, Evolution is a simple drop-in replacement for 7x6" headlights. They feature a tough die-cast aluminum housing...UV-resistant polycarbonate lensDie-cast aluminum housing provides maximum protection$258.57 - $523.26
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- RedLine LumTronix® Rectangular Diamond Cut Color Halo HeadlightsRectangular Diamond Cut Color Halo Headlights by RedLine Lumtronix®. How about some super cool “angel eye” headlights for your ride with RedLine LumTronix? If you want a unique one of a kind headlight to match or contrast the...Multi-color "Angel Eyes" LED ring with a long 100,000+ hour lifeOff-road use only$80.95 - $299.95
- Vision X® Rectangular Conversion Euro HeadlightsRectangular Conversion Euro Headlights by Vision X®. If you want to adapt European technology to US lighting standards and driving conditions, these headlights are a perfect upgrade option. Utilizing Multi-Surface Reflector...Renovate your vehicle's lookProvide a 30 % brighter light beam than your factory headlamps$65.00
- Anzo® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Anzo®. These powerful head lamps are brighter than factory head lights and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not...$25.29
- Eagle® Replacement Parking LightsReplacement Parking Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement parking lights are identical to your factory units in form, fit, and function, so they install with no problem and deliver reliable performance mile after mile. Eagle parking...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$4.68 - $107.98
- Eagle® Replacement Signal LightReplacement Signal Light by Eagle®. Unleash your power on the road even in the darkest of the nights. Highly durable and distinctively stylish, Eagle lights are designed to outperform most of their counterparts, and they do!Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$2.31 - $107.98
- Replace® Replacement Parking LightsReplacement Parking Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your car can be seen by other drivers. Don’t drive with a damaged or non-functional parking light and endanger yourself and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$1.26 - $382.76
- Replace® Replacement Turn Signal LightsReplacement Turn Signal Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your car can be seen by other drivers. Don’t drive with a damaged or non-functional turn signal light and endanger...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$1.26 - $382.76
- Sherman® Replacement Turn Signal LightsReplacement Turn Signal Lights by Sherman®. Built to meet stringent OEM criteria, Sherman turn signals and cornering lights will directly replace your factory equipment to provide OE look, fit, and function. You can always rely on...Meets or exceeds OEM requirementsDirect fit replacement – no modifications required for installation$3.36 - $172.50
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$93.80 - $196.56
Plymouth Horizon Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
1996 GMC Savana