The replacement of your damaged or rusted Oldsmobile bumper isn't an easy thing to do if you don't know the laws that pertain to bumper strength. Moreover, it is important to know your manufacturer's specifications. Last but not least, it will take time to find the bumper design that fits your own style. The CARiD's team made your search easy and fast by handpicking all top-notch bumper options on our website.
A bumper of any vehicle is all about safety and style. You can easily underline your personality with the help of an exclusive bumper design. Besides, if you are tired of the dull stock look, bumper covers are what you need to have. This car accessory has been designed to be a sharp-looking departure from the norm. Last but not least, you don't have to worry about the installation as it is a no-brainer and takes no time. Every aftermarket bumper comes with all necessary holes and exact cutouts and can be installed with the help of the mounting hardware. To make a long story short, with a whole variety of Oldsmobile bumpers on offer, you can bring additional safety and a touch of style to your vehicle.
- # 23856011
| Posted by Rick | (Sparks, NV)
I was very impressed with my bumper, all the bolt holes were correct and it fits perfectly. I searched summit, jc whitney, original parts group, e-bay and craigslist. CARiD was half the price of all the others. I ordered it on a Monday and shit my pants when it showed up at my door the next day. Not mention it shines like a deer in headlights. thanks guys, i will be ordering more stuff
- Popular Bumpers Part Numbers
- Replace® GM1000575V - Front Bumper Cover
- Replace® GM1100569V - Rear Bumper Cover
- Replace® GM1004149 - Front Driver Side Bumper End
- Replace® GM1005149 - Front Passenger Side Bumper End
- Replace® GM1000545V - Front Bumper Cover
- Goodmark® GMK4533000701 - Front Chrome Bumper Face Bar
- Goodmark® GMK4533800711 - Rear Chrome Bumper Face Bar
- Goodmark® GMK453300071 - Front Chrome Bumper Face Bar