Oldsmobile Running Boards & Step Bars
More comfort for you and extra safety for your truck with Oldsmobile Side Steps from CARiD. Hassle-free boarding onto your truck with anti-slip surfacing and other amenities, like optional lights, that will take the boarding safety to the next level. We have ensured that your choice within CARiD is limited to high-quality products only, working with the best manufacturers that do know style and quality like no others. High grade steels, supreme coatings and finishes that are backed up with years and even decades of warranty.
Shopping at CARiD you'll get the best Oldsmobile Side Steps, that will deliver solid protection to your rocker panels. Installing Oldsmobile Side Steps won't cost you an arm and a leg, it's just as easy as shopping with CARiD, because most of the side steps require no drilling for installation and will simply bolt on. For some of the products you may purchase the optional extenders that will let you position the step bar a bit further from the rocker panel.
- Westin®Sure-Grip Running Boardsfrom $180.54
- Onki®85" American Runner Running Boardsfrom $344.96
- Lund®TrailRunner™ Running Boardsfrom $216.83
- Westin®3" E-Series Round Step Barsfrom $131.19
- Lund®StepRails™ Multi-Fit Running Boardsfrom $207.51
- Westin®Molded Polymer Running Boardsfrom $180.87
- Onki®72" American Runner Running Boardsfrom $313.60
- Dorman® 912-028Hood Release Cablefrom $36.65
| Posted by Velma | (Chicago, IL)
The brackets that came with the step rails were easy to install. No damage to them. The quality is the best and the price was great, very affordable. I tell everybody where I ordered them from. They find it hard to believe that I ordered them from the internet. They look so good.