Oldsmobile Trunks & Tailgates
- Aurora Trunks & Tailgates
- Bravada Trunks & Tailgates
- Calais Trunks & Tailgates
- Ciera Trunks & Tailgates
- Custom Cruiser Trunks & Tailgates
- Cutlass Trunks & Tailgates
- Eighty-Eight Trunks & Tailgates
- Intrigue Trunks & Tailgates
Throughout its 106 year history, Oldsmobile was always known for being a high end automobile. Few people realize what a front-runner the brand has been in the automotive industry: Olds were the first mass-produced cars, the first car to debut an overhead valve train design on their engine (the famed “Rocket V8”), the first car to feature a fully automatic transmission, and the first car to have true hardtop roof design – among other front-running features. Your Oldsmobile trunk or tailgate is a very important part of the car, truck, or SUV's design.
Hopefully, putting second-rate parts on your vehicle isn't an option you're willing to consider. Goodmark is a brand that stands for quality, and in fact they're the largest supplier of GM restoration parts in North America. Their trunks are made from high-quality 18AWG steel that's pressed into a perfect replication of your original Oldsmobile trunk. Replace and Goodmark both make tailgates for your vehicle that fit snugly into place of the old part, with no need for the use of power tools or welding equipment when installing them on your vehicle. There's also a large selection of trunk and tailgate accessories available, depending on your specific make, model, and year.
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, our standards are as high as yours are. That's why we only use vendors with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control. Because we want you to be satisfied with everything we offer, we invite you to read over 12 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any replacement products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Replace® - Tailgate Check CableStarting at: $7.04$7.04
- Monroe® - Max-Lift™ Lift SupportStarting at: $17.17$17.17
- Dorman® - Trunk Lid Release MotorStarting at: $68.37$68.37
- RhinoPac® - StrongArm™ Back Glass Lift SupportStarting at: $11.66$11.66
- Monroe® - Max-Lift™ Liftgate Lift SupportStarting at: $25.96$25.96
- Dorman® - Tailgate Lock Actuator MotorStarting at: $36.12$36.12
- RhinoPac® - StrongArm™ Trunk Lid Lift SupportStarting at: $11.66$11.66
- Monroe® - Max-Lift™ Trunk Lid Lift SupportStarting at: $13.67$13.67
Posted by Dennis E.
"Item is of good quality, proper dimensions, relativity easy to install, arrived quick and packaged very well."
Posted by Walter V.
"Excellent, I received the item fast and well wrapped. Glad to find out they worked hard to get a good price match to competing suppliers."
Posted by Markus G.
"The cheapest seller from this item who sends to Europe. Very cheap shipping!"