Nitrous Oxide Systems
For some people, there is nothing quite as exciting as flooring the accelerator and listening to the scream of the engine, the spinning of the tires and the smell of the burning rubber. For those of us who enjoy this kind of thing, it can get to the point where a standard car just will not cut it anymore, because you become used to it and it gets a lot less fun. When you suffer this problem, you need upgrades, and a nitrous oxide system may be the way to go.
- ZEX™ - Nitrous SystemStarting at: $39.83$39.83
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Nitrous Oxide Systems the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as ZEX the Nitrous Oxide Systems we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
When you decided to add some upgrades or accessories to your vehicle, or you need to replace a broken component to get back on the road, you want to be able to find the perfect part. For this, CARiD has every part you need, for every vehicle, so you have the best possible chance of finding exactly what you need in the minimum possible time without the stress.
The engine in your vehicle is designed to give you a balance between fuel economy and power. However, if you are the type who prefers having access to serious power whenever you want it, a nitrous system could be your dream upgrade. It works by inserting nitrous oxide into your engine, which is a cold and dense gas, and can essentially trick your vehicle into giving up its balance to give you more and more power. Unlike other power upgrades, nitrous systems do not remove any power from your engine to run, so it is just gain, gain, gain.
There are a few different types of nitrous systems, with each one being designed for certain budgets and purposes. The two most common systems are dry and wet (or “direct port”), and they work in quite different ways. The dry system pumps nitrous oxide in front of your engine's airflow sensor, and this tells the computer to use more fuel because the air is cold and dense, therefore requiring more fuel to get the same power. This extra fuel is then burnt with the nitrous to add the power you need. Wet systems will introduce nitrous directly into the intake port of your engine, alongside the fuel, and this will cause extra power by allowing much better explosions inside the cylinder.
Once you have your nitrous system installed, you will want to know it is working at its best for as long as possible so you never have to do without it. To help with this, we have all the different components you will need, and we even have complete kits, so you can add all the required parts to your vehicle and then enjoy what few other people get to enjoy. As with anything, some maintenance is required when wear and tear takes its toll, but the system is relatively simple and can last for a long time.
The most common maintenance required of you will be re-filling the nitrous bottle, since it works like a fuel tank, and once the nitrous is used, it will need to be replaced. The lines running the nitrous are designed to handle the cold liquid but should be checked for symptoms of cracking or other damage, and the brackets holding all the different components in place should also be checked on occasion. However, a little checking and maintenance when you maintain other parts of your vehicle is a small price to pay for the big benefits of a nitrous system.
- Fuel SystemsFuel Injectors, Pumps, Tanks
- Fuel PumpsPumps, Gaskets, Switches & Relays
- Fuel FiltersFuel Filter Valves & Separators
- Fuel TanksFuel Sending Units, Filler Necks
- Fuel Injectors & RailsInjector Nozzles, O-Rings & Seals
- Fuel Pressure RegulatorsPressure Regulator Kits & Seals
- Throttle BodiesThrottle Body Kits & Components
- CarburetorsRebuild Kits, Carb Jets & Gaskets
- Acura Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Buick Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Cadillac Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Chevy Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Chrysler Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Dodge Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Ford Nitrous Oxide Systems
- GMC Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Honda Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Hyundai Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Infiniti Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Jeep Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Lexus Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Lincoln Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Mazda Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Mercury Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Mitsubishi Nitrous Oxide Systems
- Nissan Nitrous Oxide Systems
| Posted by Stephen | (Mobile, AL)
Once I started, I found that all parts were there and the installation went well; it's a little time consuming but well worth it, the most HP for the money.