Nissan Projector Headlights
- 350Z Projector Headlights
- Altima Projector Headlights
- Altima Coupe Projector Headlights
- Armada Projector Headlights
- Frontier Projector Headlights
- Maxima Projector Headlights
- Pathfinder Projector Headlights
- Sentra Projector Headlights
Nissan drivers love to make their presence known, and why not? With a roster full of inviting rides that pack on the style, it’s only natural to want to show it off a little, right? When it’s dark out, the primary weapon of choice is Nissan Projector Headlights. Nissan Projector Headlights reveal a brighter, more distinct brand of light than OEM headlights. On top of the increase in driving security, Nissan Halo Headlights are even more well-known for their style! We’ve got a whole selection devoted to the latest exotic fashions drivers are talking about, all in the highest quality imaginable. Crystal Clear Nissan Halo Headlights, JDM Black, Platinum Smoke, and more are featured daily at the best value around. Go with the pair of Nissan Headlights that matches your vehicle’s ambience best. You’ll love the results!
CARiD features the highest-quality Nissan Headlights on the web. How do we know? Because every major designer is on our roster to dish out the superior workmanship we insist upon. Each pair of Nissan Euro Headlights we offer is guaranteed to enact a precise OEM-fit that installs smoothly with no complications. That’s not all: our Nissan Euro Headlights are preassembled by the manufacturer and arrive at your door ready for “plug & play” installation! Why wait around? Give your ride a sizzling, international look that glows in the dark!
With the headlights we store in our range, you will easily light up your way home even through the densest darkness. Halo, CCFL, and LED headlights, as well as Euro, projector, and Angel Eyes headlights - all of them and even more are gathered for you on our digital shelves. They are blazing, they are stylish, and they are waiting for you. If you have any doubts as for the quality and fit of the products we store, you are welcome to read 116 headlight reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the brightness and style that you need.
- Replace® - Replacement Turn Signal / Parking LightStarting at: $28.34$28.34
- CG® - Chrome CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDsStarting at: $462.74$462.74
- PIAA™ - Driving LightStarting at: $66.75$66.75
- Spyder® - Smoke Halo Projector Headlights with LEDsStarting at: $258.40$258.40
- TYC® - Replacement Turn Signal LightStarting at: $6.80$6.80
- Anzo® - Black Euro HeadlightsStarting at: $303.88$303.88
- Option-R® - Replacement HeadlightStarting at: $37.17$37.17
- Spec-D® - Black Halo Projector Headlights with LEDsStarting at: $244.80$244.80
- Rampage® - Head Light AssemblyStarting at: $95.97$95.97
- IPCW® - Chrome Projector Headlights with LEDsStarting at: $762.10$762.10
"I ordered the normal halo lights before these and they weren't bright enough, but then I called and they had no problem in exchanging then for these, and these are just what I was looking for! The halos are extremely bright."
"The installation instructions were vague. I would recommend more in depth written instructions or refer to the YouTube video. I found one, and had no problems after that."
"I had my headlights installed at a friend's auto body shop, and when I returned, I was like "Wow." My car which was already nice had stepped up another level. Plenty compliments, thanks CARiD!"
"I finally got my lights yesterday which I ordered on December 10 of last year. It is probably because they were shipped to Canada. But I was kept informed all the time of the status of my order which is awesome. I think also of Purolator too kept shipping back and fourth from Winnipeg to Saskatoon, and then they finally called me to tell that they had my lights. "
"These lights are cool! Tech tip: remove grille assembly and inner fender skirt for optimal access. Wire LED wires to side marker lamp. If you cross wires (+/-) LED lights will not work, swap wires and test before completing installation (trust me, I know). These lights are a perfect fit, but don't forget the clip nuts for lower bracket. FYI - replace side marker bulbs before installation. "