Car electronics mothership Metra, whose scions include Axxess Integrate, Connects2, Raptor, Shuriken batteries, Tsunami, Install Bay installation hardware and the Metra Home Theater group, Audio Solutions, Ballistic and Ethereal is the 300 lb. gorilla of car audio installation. With this big a footprint in the car audio industry, it's no small wonder they know what's required to manufacture a superior-performing line of audio installation accessories.
- Metra®Single DIN Stereo Dash Kitfrom $13.49
- Metra®Single / Double DIN Stereo Dash Kitfrom $15.71
- Metra®Double DIN Stereo Dash Kitfrom $15.60
- Metra®Pocketfrom $14.96
- Metra®Wiring Harnessfrom $8.92
- Metra®Speaker Adaptersfrom $13.34
- Metra®Antenna Adapterfrom $9.99
- Metra®Power Antennafrom $36.24
- Metra®Replacement Antennafrom $9.29
- Metra®Micro Screen AM/FM Antennafrom $27.45
- Metra®DIN Trim Ringsfrom $10.04
Metra is the one-stop shopping destination for car stereo and security installers. In spite of the increasing complexity and vehicle integration of stereos into cars and trucks, Metra has options for making almost any car stereo installation a plug-and-play operation. Installers traditionally have needed to meld heavy-duty electronics background with the skills of an electrician, painter, carpenter while spending much time hand-wiring their installations.
- Ford Mustang 2010 Stereo Dash Kit
- Mitsubishi Outlander Sport 2011 Stereo Kit
- Subaru Impreza 2012 Stereo Dash Kit
- Mazda CX-5 2013 Stereo Dash Kit
- Kia Soul 2012 Stereo Dash Kit
Sure, there are standards for radio/stereo chassis dimensions and mounting styles, like DIN and ISO. But there are a lot of car and truck manufacturers who ignore those standards in the interest of style and expediency. Metra has ISO and DIN solutions for installing aftermarket units in many, many popular vehicles. Now you don't have to carve up the factory instrument panel trim to install a touchscreen in your dash.
Metra is committed to making high-end stereo installations look professional, they operate the Installer Institute, a hands-on series of courses in every aspect car stereo and security system design and installation that takes ten weeks to complete. That kind of commitment is admirable, but running the institute also keeps Metra abreast of what's happening in the industry and what products are going to make their customers happy.
Metra's 60 years in the industry has seen tremendous changes in car audio technology. When they started, car radios had vacuum tubes, and there were no tape players - not even 8-tracks. Now car audio is highly computerized, with touchscreen displays that have to integrate with complex on-vehicle computers to operate at all, much less seamlessly. Metra makes it not only possible, but easy.
| Posted by Michael | (Stockton, CA)
The product worked perfect and was easy for me to install.
- Popular Metra Part Numbers
- Metra® 44-PW22 - Fully-Automatic Power Antenna
- Metra® 44-GM935 - Silver Replacement Antenna
- Metra® 44-GM935B - Black Replacement Antenna
- Metra® TE-RVMC - OEM Style Rearview Mirror and Back Up Camera
- Metra® 44-UT06R - Top Mount Replacement Antenna
- Metra® TE-RVMCBT - OEM Style Rearview Mirror and Back Up Camera (With Bluetooth)
- Metra® 40-CR10 - Antenna to Radio Adapter
- Metra® 95-3302 - Double DIN Black Stereo Dash Kit
- Metra® 40-EU10 - Antenna to Radio Adapter
- Metra® 99-3302 - Single DIN Black Stereo Dash Kit