Nissan Armada Performance Chips
- HYPERTECH® - Max Energy ProgrammerStarting at: $329.99$329.99
- BULLY DOG® - WatchDog™ MonitorStarting at: $242.99$242.99
- SUPERCHIPS® - Flashpaq TunerStarting at: $334.68$334.68
- JET® - Computer Chip ProgrammerStarting at: $262.46$262.46
- AEM® - ECU Extension / Patch HarnessStarting at: $262.40$262.40
- HYPERTECH® - Max Energy E-CON™ ProgrammerStarting at: $329.99$329.99
- BULLY DOG® - Triple Dog GT TunerStarting at: $499.80$499.80
- SUPERCHIPS® - Cortex ProgrammerStarting at: $359.99$359.99
- AEM® - X-WiFi Wideband Air / Fuel Controller & EGT MonitorStarting at: $359.64$359.64
- Auto Meter® - Level 1 Digital Pro Shift Controller Starting at: $139.09$139.09
Posted by Billy E.
"I have a Pathfinder V6-4.0L. The gas mileage was at 8 miles per gal. It was blowing more gas out the tail pipe than it was burning. Somehow my computer had got out of calibration. So, I bought the Hypertech to reset the computer. The product was very easy to use. It's very simple, just plug in and follow instructions. I completed my computer reset in 10 min. I took my Pathfinder out for a test run. To my surprise, it ran great and shifted out at 6,000 rpms in every gear. It was very fast and smooth. I get 19 miles per gal now under normal driving conditions. Between 55 and 60 miles per hour. This is an excellent product and worth every penny I paid for it. There is a 5-star rating, but I give it a 10. If you have a truck or car and want better gas mileage and passing power, buy it. Find the right Hypertech programmer for your vehicle. Billy M. England"
Posted by John A B.
"One of the best investments I could have bought for this truck. Has so many options for my Nissan. If you have a Titan, you need this chip!!! Shipment was fast, also customer service was great. Thanks!!!"
Posted by Dewey B.
"Performance increased as advertised... A little pricey."
Posted by Labrecque J.
Posted by Sam F.
"This was very simple to install, the hardest part was installing the software on my computer. I have noticed an increase of 1.5 mpg city and 2 mpg freeway. Its much more sensitave to fuel consumption then the factory set up. As for power increase, I cant really feel anything."