Nissan Altima Exhaust Systems
The Nissan Altima is among the top models in the midsize/family sedan class. It bears all-rounded goodness, from the amazing driving dynamics and power to the sound engineering and stylish finesse. Just how do you sustain performance in a car that is so perfect? Quite easy when you have a custom exhaust system, we’d say. Consider this: custom exhaust systems are designed specifically to give boosts in engine performance. They do a thorough job of this by first eliminating all impurities and obstacles from within the engine’s circumference. This means increasing exhaust flow so that spent gases and other impurities are expelled faster and clearing the way for clean air and fuel to move into the engine. What you get as a result is an engine that operates more vibrantly, and with nothing stealing energy, the power generated is much greater.
This can be the story of your Nisan Altima. All you have to do is get a fitting exhaust system from CARiD. There is plenty to choose at the store and there is something for every Altima model ever released. Choose an exhaust that is built for your engine and year so as to feel the maximum effect of the exhaust system. Do not go for an exhaust system that is too small or too big for your engine cylinders, as this may end up reducing engine power output when what you want is more power. Alongside power, you get additional torque, which means greater towing power. You also get a crowd-pulling sound. That’s true. Performance Nissan Altima performance exhaust systems bear a characteristic, throaty growl that is pleasant to listen to; a growl that tells of a powerful engine and machine. The custom exhaust system comes with zero expenses other than what you pay during purchase, as it does not wear out easily nor does it need servicing or replacing.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - 50 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $101.99$101.99
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit OEM Grade OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $568.56$568.56
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $714.84$714.84
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $193.44$193.44
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $946.04$946.04
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $93.43$93.43
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $576.48$576.48
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut TipStarting at: $63.49$63.49
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Dual TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
"MagnaflowÂ® 35134 is awesome, and I love how my 2005 Nissan Altima looks."