Vehicles have evolved from being just a 'tool' for transportation to an advanced and capable machine that can tackle a wide variety of tasks. Jampacked with premium technologies and controlled with the computer, they ensure a superior driving experience. However, most of the factory vehicle computers are calibrated very conservatively and intended to meet the needs of an 'average' driver. For those who insist on the latest trends in technology with every passing season and want to get the most out of their vehicle, manufacturers offer more and more sophisticated performance chips and programmers that will turn any daily driver into a performance beast.
We gathered an exhaustive selection of the finest performance chips and programmers to help you unleash the true potential of your Nissan 370Z. Get these top-notch products to fine tune your engine for a huge jump in horsepower and torque. Nissan 370Z performance chips and programmers contain performance 'tunes' developed and thoroughly tested with the dynamometer to provide you with exceptional function and quality you deserve. You can not only boost your engine's efficiency using performance chips and programmers, but also monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, etc.
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance ProgrammerV-Force Plus Performance Programmer by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- Bully Dog® Triple Dog GT TunerTriple Dog GT Tuner by Bully Dog®. The Triple Dog Gauge Tuner or GT is four products in one: a vehicle engine tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device all in a single unit. The GT dramatically improves the utility of your...Increased PerformanceFour Performance settings$499.80
- Bully Dog® GT Platinum ProgrammerGT Platinum Programmer by Bully Dog®. The GT Platinum is four products in one; a vehicle engine tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device all in a single unit. The GT dramatically improves the utility of your vehicle by...Four products in one remarkable unitInstallation is extremely easy and takes no more than 20 minutes$429.00 - $449.00
- Hypertech® Max Energy Sport ProgrammerMax Energy Sport Programmer by Hypertech®. This programmer is geared for enhancing everything related to gasoline engine performance. It’s packed with tuning applications geared specifically for super unleaded gasoline, regular...For gasoline engines onlyRead, display, and clear diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights$399.00
- APEXi® Performance Tuners & ProgrammersPerformance Tuners & Programmers by APEXi®. A New Bi-planer VFD multi-purpose digital meter to replace and visually enhance traditional analog meters. Kit includes: Display Head Unit, Sensor Unit, Two x Temp. Sensors (1/8PT) with...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$33.40 - $1,224.60
- COMP Cams® Auto Transmission Control UnitTCI EZ-TCU Transmission Control Unit by Comp Cams®. Includes transmission Control Unit, Hand Held Unit, Wire Harness.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$637.48 - $821.71
- HKS® Speed Limit DefencerSpeed Limit Defencer by HKS®. Most of JDM vehicles are equipped with speed limiter function. With this function, the vehicle's speed cannot exceed 180km/h. On the other hand, the performance of JDM vehicles is improved; even...HKS found the way to pick up the speed signal from other signals transmitted by CAN communication system to eliminate the speed limiter.The original control method of CAN communication system enables the vehicle's digital speed meter to indicate the speed over 180km/h.$133.46 - $920.40
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance Module (67028)V-Force Plus Performance Module (67028) by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- Bully Dog® Triple Dog GT Tuner (40410)Triple Dog GT Tuner (40410) by Bully Dog®. HP Gain: Up To 23.5. TQ Gain: Up To 30. Adjustable Speed Limiter. Calibrate speedometer for tire size.Triple Dog Gauge Tuner for gasoline-powered engines. Loads alternative engine tunes,...Economy Tune (85 octane) +15-20 horsepowerPerformance Tune (91 octane) +25-30 horsepower$499.80
- Bully Dog® GT Platinum Programmer (40417)GT Platinum Programmer (40417) by Bully Dog®. Speed Limiter. Shift Points. Shift Firmness.The GT Platinum is four products in one: a vehicle engine tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device all in a single unit. The GT...Four products in one remarkable unitInstallation is extremely easy and takes no more than 20 minutes$429.00
- Hypertech® Max Energy Sport Programmer (62004)Max Energy Sport Programmer by Hypertech®. Premium Fuel: HP Gain 7. TQ Gain 5. Top vehicle speed adjustment. Rev Limiter adjustment. 0-60 MPH Restriction. You’ll be able to read diagnostic trouble codes and clear them.This...For gasoline engines onlyRead, display, and clear diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights$399.00
- APEXi® SMART Accel Controller (410-A001)SMART Accel Controller (410-A001) by APEXi®. APEXi Original Accelerator Controller with 7-modes (3 ECO Modes, 2 Boost Modes, Lo-Throttle Mode, and Hi-Throttle Mode).Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$179.84
- Autel® Advance Graphing OBDII Scan and Code CleaRing Tool (AUMD802)Advance Graphing OBDII Scan and Code CleaRing Tool by Autel®. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials, this product will serve you reliably for years to come. It will meet your requirements and...One tool can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on either the basic 4 systems (engine, transmission, ABS and airbag) or all the systemsTurns off warning lights$350.00
- Autel® Advance Graphing OBDII Scan Tool and Reader SRS ABS (AUAL619)Advance Graphing OBDII Scan Tool and Reader SRS ABS by Autel®. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials, this product will serve you reliably for years to come. It will meet your requirements and...Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN)Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models$199.95
- Autel® Engine and ABS Warning Code (AUAL609)Engine and ABS Warning Code by Autel®. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials, this product will serve you reliably for years to come. It will meet your requirements and provide excellent quality at...Diagnoses ABS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models.Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors$184.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Nissan 370Z Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2010 Ford F-150