The 370Z offers the style you expect from a Nissan vehicle and the performance that makes every driving experience an exciting one. However, this can start something within you which makes you want more and more performance so you need the right performance upgrades. Of course, you also want value for your money so you’ve reached the right place because we have all the parts you need at lower prices than you’re expecting and our Nissan 370Z air intakes are the perfect example of upgrades with big value!
Your engine uses a mixture of air and fuel to run and intake systems determine how much air your engine gets and what temperature it will be when it arrives. You can choose from a number of different types including short ram intakes which allow a higher volume of air to reach your engine or a cold air intake which will allow your engine to get cooler air so that it burns easier. Each one has different strengths and we have the information to allow you to make the right decision and all this is backed by great prices to give you great value!
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$58.99 - $552.99
- K&N® Blackhawk Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake KitK&N Blackhawk Induction air intake systems are available for select gas trucks, diesel trucks and muscle cars. They feature a black powder coated metal intake tube with a welded K&N engraved plate. K&N Blackhawk air intakes come...$302.99 - $457.99
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...$178.60 - $570.00
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- AEM® Electronically Tuned Air Intake SystemElectronically Tuned Air Intake System by AEM. AEM's revolutionary ETI module eliminates the necessity of reducing the intake tube diameter at the MAF sensor. The ETI module adjusts the MAF sensor so tube diameter can remain optimal...$282.99 - $540.99
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $420.75
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- Takeda® Retain Short Ram Air Intake SystemRetain Short Ram Air Intake System by Takeda. Improve your car's performance and enhance the appearance of your engine bay with the Takeda Retain Short Ram Air Intake System. This system will increase airflow to your engine with...$225.00 - $495.00
- Takeda® Attack Cold Air Intake SystemAttack Cold Air Intake System by Takeda. This system is for the enthusiast who wants maximum performance from their sport compact. It positions a high flow performance air filter behind the bumper, where it can take in cooler,...$225.00 - $795.00
- HKS® Racing Suction Reloaded KitRacing Suction Reloaded Kit by HKS. With stock suction system, induction air hit to corrugated portion of hose and makes swirl and resistance. The specially designed pipe reduces corrugated portion and gap inside pipe to make air...$280.84 - $1,321.60
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter.$26.99 - $95.99
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe.$46.95 - $199.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $199.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro 5R.$46.95 - $116.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- KSport® ProComp Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $3,632.50
Nissan 370Z Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2012 Nissan 370Z