Mr. Gasket Performance Gaskets
Mr. Gasket Performance Group is now the Prestolite Performance Group and is as dedicated as ever to the development of innovative performance products. Prestolite also umbrellas Lakewood Industries, Mallory Ignition, Accel and Mallory Marine. Based in Cleveland, Ohio, Mr. Gasket is deeply in the heart of the Midwest’s pervasive car culture. That gives them the advantage of cross-pollinating with the Detroit OEMs.
- Mr. Gasket®Engine Full Gasket Setfrom $42.21
- Mr. Gasket®Camshaft Change Gasketfrom $25.20
- Mr. Gasket®Timing Cover Gasketfrom $10.90
- Mr. Gasket®Head Gasketfrom $21.82
- Mr. Gasket®Exhaust Manifold Gasket Setfrom $14.98
- Mr. Gasket®Valve Cover Setfrom $75.96
- Mr. Gasket®Oil Panfrom $17.72
- Mr. Gasket®Custom Style Air Cleaner (2" H)from $22.89
- Mr. Gasket®Engine Dress-Up Kitfrom $42.64
- Mr. Gasket®Chrome Oil Breather Capfrom $6.06
- Mr. Gasket®Crankshaft Pulleyfrom $26.25
- Mr. Gasket®Distributor Capfrom $29.78
- Mr. Gasket®EGR Valve Block Off Platefrom $8.48
- Mr. Gasket®Fuel Pump Block-Off Platefrom $8.48
- Mr. Gasket®Oil Dipstickfrom $12.00
- Mr. Gasket®Hilborn Style Air Scoopfrom $186.94
- Mr. Gasket®Master Disconnect Switchfrom $28.15
- Mr. Gasket®Gas Pedal Padfrom $16.88
- Mr. Gasket®Valve Cover Gasket Setfrom $19.08
- Mr. Gasket®Mirrorfrom $26.52
Whether it’s a traditional cork-and-rubber valve cover gasket for your small-block, a copper exhaust manifold gasket, a racing head gasket or a collector gasket for your headers, Mr. Gasket is known not only for having the correct part for mot applications, but for having the best part for your application. Mr. Gasket’s product lineup includes not only your engine, but your transmission, carburetor and rear end as well.
Mr. Gasket is also your first place to look for drivetrain parts and accessories. Whether it’s bolts for a ring gear, a shift knob, a clutch assembly or something as mundane as transmission dowel pins, Mr. Gasket is the first and best place to look. The company is also a major supplier of fuel and air system components, starting with such mundane items as generic fuel filters and chrome air cleaners. But their range also includes race-capable parts like high-capacity fuel pumps, carburetor spacers, air scoops and dash-mounted fuel pressure gauges.
Need a throwout bearing for your transmission? Or a new flexplate for you Turbo 400? That’s right Mr. Gasket has parts that not only fit properly, but will perform under the harshest racing conditions. Building a show-winning or race-winning car also means much attention to detail. Mr. Gasket is also the best source for things like fuel line fittings, tees or fuel blocks, clamps or a Cool Can to keep your gas cool on hot days at the dragstrip.
| Posted by Christopher | (Taylor, MI)
Its the only product that keep coolest in and stay in. No leaks. No drips Best radiator cap i ever found thanx.
- Popular Mr Gasket Part Numbers
- Mr. Gasket® 9645 - Barefoot Style Gas Pedal Pad
- Mr. Gasket® 2470R - Thermocap™ Radiator Cap
- Mr. Gasket® - Wheel Spacers (0.4375" Thick)
- Mr. Gasket® 2472B - Thermocap™ Radiator Cap
- Mr. Gasket® 2485 - Front Chrome Dust Caps (1.79" Diameter)
- Mr. Gasket® - Coil Spring Control
- Mr. Gasket® - Stainless Steel Coolant Overflow Tank (3 x 9")
- Mr. Gasket® 9865 - Radiator Shroud
- Mr. Gasket® 2470S - Thermocap™ Radiator Cap
- Mr. Gasket® 2471S - Thermocap™ Radiator Cap