Mitsubishi Evolution Performance Brakes
Your Evolution was designed for thrills so you need to make sure that you have it running at its best so that you can keep taking it for exciting rides. That means that you need the right performance upgrades and we have everything you need to completely transform your vehicle into a track monster or just change certain things to get the performance that suits the way you drive. Our Mitsubishi Evolution brakes, pads and rotors are important starting points and they can give you serious safety improvements without a big budget.
Your braking system is obviously important because it determines how well you stop but the right aftermarket system can also impact your budget by lowering your maintenance costs. We have a wide range of components by different manufacturers using different technologies so that you can easily find something to freshen up older brakes or something to completely transform your standard system so that your vehicle stops like a race car. You don’t want to compromise on quality so we have some of the biggest brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that you’re getting their years of experience and knowledge!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 13 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsStarting at: $141.22$141.22
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $14.96$14.96
- Dorman® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $6.04$6.04
- Chrome Brakes® - Vented Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $201.75$201.75
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $74.71$74.71
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $37.36$37.36
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $47.19$47.19
- Wilwood® - Street Performance Brake KitStarting at: $587.49$587.49
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $28.96$28.96
- Brembo® - Sport Slotted RotorsStarting at: $479.75$479.75
Posted by Fernando V.
"This website is highly recommended because of very good quality items and services. Please take it into account when purchasing from them. "
Posted by Jericho H.
"The brakes were fantastic, they worked better than I expected. I recommend it to everyone A+++"
Posted by Rickey B.
"Great product, could immediately tell the difference over my old stock rotors. Highly recommend them, they look great as well, no break in period needed."
Posted by Brandon J.
"I have totally the best brakes now. Just replaced the factory units in my 2003 Eclipse with this PowerStop Kit. Well, they're performing like a charm. They stay clean and quiet all the time. People at CARiD are great. Shipping was quick either, with no hassle. Would recommend it!"