- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$28.44 - $157.68
- Wade® In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorIn-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade. Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors are a quick and quality solution to reducing wind, noise, heat, and glare without compromising the entry of fresh air when windows are rolled down slightly....$50.25 - $79.83
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech Easy-On Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is required!...$59.95
- AVS® Bugflector II Hood ShieldBugflector II Hood Shield by AVS. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector IIHood Shield. The Bugflector I is made...$51.10 - $76.10
- Wade® Platinum Bug ShieldPlatinum Bug Shield by Wade. Preserve the value of your vehicle, install the Platinum Bug Deflector and avoid the chipping of paint and windshield that is so difficult and expensive to fix once it has occurred. The Platinum Bug...$26.38 - $92.33
- WeatherTech® LampGard Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (80333)In-Channel Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (80333) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (82333)In-Channel Dark Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (82333) by WeatherTech, 4 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70333)In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70333) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71333)In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71333) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72333)In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72333) by WeatherTech, 4 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (81333)In-Channel Dark Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (81333) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00
- AVS® Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors (94537)Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors by AVS, 4 Pieces Set. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep...$60.70
Your Endeavor can deal with almost any terrain you might need to deal with on a long journey away, which makes it perfect for vacations or short times away from civilization. Of course, you also drive it every day for the more boring tasks in your life, so you want to make sure you have the features in it for every trip you take. This means aftermarket accessories, and you’ve come to a great place because we have all the accessories you could need including a range of Mitsubishi Endeavor wind deflectors.
Wind deflectors will keep your interior dry even when the window is rolled down, because it channels the water away from the window, which means you no longer have to quickly roll the window up and you can instead continue enjoying the fresh air as you drive. With brands like Putco, Wade, GTS and more, you know you’re going to get the quality products your vehicle deserves, so they will keep working for a long time. We even have wind deflectors with chrome finish or tinting to add to the look of your vehicle, and all at fantastic prices to help you get the value for money you deserve!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Mitsubishi Endeavor Wind Deflectors Reviews
2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor