- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- Wade® In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorIn-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors are a quick and quality solution to reducing wind, noise, heat, and glare without compromising the entry of fresh air when windows are rolled down...$50.25 - $78.38
- Stampede® Tape-Onz™ Sidewind DeflectorsTape-Onz™ Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede®. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line deflectors are designed and manufactured to expedite airflow through the cab while protecting you from the elements. Contoured to fit,...Tape-On Sidewind DeflectorsQuick & Easy to Install$31.30 - $151.16
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out$37.34 - $60.70
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $75.24
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and...$53.56 - $89.45
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $75.33
- GTS® Tape-On Aerowing™ Rear Window DeflectorAerowing™ Rear Window Deflector by GTS®. Give the back of your SUV a touch of style while at the same time shielding your interior from the sun, and keeping your rear window clean. This rear window deflector will not only improve...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$66.64 - $73.09
- GTS® Tape-On Smoke Shadeblade™ Rear Window DeflectorSmoke Shadeblade™ Rear Window Deflector by GTS®. Give the back window of your pickup a touch of style while at the same time shielding your interior from the sun. This rear window deflector will not only improve the appearance of...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$50.75 - $58.20
- GTS® Tape-On Solarwing™ Smoke Rear Window DeflectorTape-On Solarwing™ Smoke Rear Window Deflector by GTS®. Enhance your car's silhouette, if not its aerodynamics, and protect your interior, all with this attractive rear window deflector. This rear window deflector doubles as a...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$107.15 - $114.89
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...$59.95
- AVS® Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldBugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™Hood Shield. The Bugflector...$53.92 - $62.01
- AVS® Bugflector™ Hood ShieldBugflector™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector™ Hood Shield. The Bugflector™ is made from...Protects hood from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield$49.30 - $56.76
- Wade® Platinum Bug ShieldPlatinum Bug Shield by Wade®. Preserve the value of your vehicle, install the Platinum Bug Deflector and avoid the chipping of paint and windshield that is so difficult and expensive to fix once it has occurred. The Platinum Bug...Application specific design for looks and perfect fitProtects paint and windshield from rock chips$26.38 - $85.70
Once you find a vehicle that suits your lifestyle, budget and circumstances perfectly, you want to keep it for as long as you can. Of course, the downside to this is that you begin to get a little bored with it since newer vehicles are being released with features you wish yours had. While you may think your only option is to buy a new one, we have a much cheaper and easier option: aftermarket accessories. We have all you need to get the right features with Mitsubishi wind deflectors being a great place to start.
With a set of wind deflectors on your vehicle you can stop having to quickly roll up your windows when rain appears out of nowhere, because the wind deflectors will ensure that it can’t reach your interior, so your interior is dry and so are you. We have brands like Putco, AVS, and others, which are the most trusted brands in the industry and are going to give you the high quality products you’re happy to install on your vehicle. We even have fantastic prices, and our range includes wind deflectors that can improve the way your vehicle looks at a very small price!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Mitsubishi Wind Deflectors Reviews
1993 Ford Thunderbird