Your A Class needs to look as good as it can every time you drive it but you need to balance that with the fact that you’re going to undertake activities that can damage it. One such activity is taking your bike to your favorite riding spot and when you try to squeeze the bike into the trunk you run the risk of damage the bike, vehicle or both if you don’t have the right equipment. Thankfully, you’ve come to the right place to get that equipment because we have a wide range of Mercedes A Class bike racks.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking to transport just one bike or multiple bikes, or whether you’re looking to put them on the roof or the trunk because we have a wide variety of options to suit you. Each product has a range of features to protect both your vehicle and your bike and ensure that you don’t have any stress trying to pack or unpack it and they’re made by some of the most trusted brands like Thule, CURT and Rhino-Rack. We even have the information you need and great prices so that you won’t hurt your budget!
- Rhino-Rack® Discovery Bike CarrierDiscovery Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. This bike carrier delivers the unbeatable combination of safe, secure transport and ease of use. Just place the wheels in the molded base, which will keep the bike upright so you can secure...$206.10
- Rhino-Rack® MountainTrail Bike CarrierMountainTrail Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. New pre-assembled roof mounted MountainTrail bike carrier, with a stylish matt black look, combines the unique features pioneered in our other best selling Roof Top Bike Carriers.Pre-assembled bicycle carrierRubber coated stainless steel straps for universal cross bar fit$152.10
- Rhino-Rack® Road Warrior Bike CarrierRoad Warrior Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. Easily adjustable and versatile to fit a range of a "C" Channel crossbars. This pre-assembled bike carrier attaches directly to roof rack without the need for a fitting kit.$134.10
- Rhino-Rack® Quick Release Bike CarrierQuick Release Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. This is the safe, secure, easy and economical way to transport your bike on your roof rack. This quick release fork mount bike carrier features a unique head that clamps to the Rhino-Rack...$98.10 - $107.10
- Rhino-Rack® Upright Bike CarrierUpright Roof Mounted Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. The Hybrid Bike Carrier is versatile, sleek and designed to transport your bike with ease. Continuing the Rhino-Rack legacy of versatility this bike carrier is perfect for...Mulitple locking system, rack to carrier, bike to rack and finally the cable to keep your bike and racks as secure as possibleErgonomically shaped handle with release trigger and locking system$206.10
- Yakima® Raptor Aero Roof Bike RackRaptor Aero Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. If you're looking for an economical, simple to mount and load upright bike rack, your search is over. The Raptor Roof Bike Rack mounts easily to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars with...$114.75
- Yakima® HighRoller Roof Bike RackHighRoller Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. Carry virtually any bike on your roof rack with Yakima's top of the line upright bike carrier. The HighRoller accommodates bikes up to 50 lbs., with 20" to 29" wheels and tire widths up to 3",...$166.05
- Yakima® FrontLoader Roof Bike RackFrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars, with no tools...$152.55
- Yakima® ForkLift Roof Bike RackForkLift Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. In the past if you wanted the stability of a fork bike mount rack, but your vehicle had factory crossbars, you were out of luck…but no more. The ForkLift is Yakima's fork bike mount rack made...$126.90
- Yakima® Whispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike RackWhispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The WB200 is just as elegant and technologically advanced as the Whispbar roof racks it’s designed for. The aerodynamic shape has a curved profile to match your roofline,...$241.65
- Yakima® WB201 Roof Bike RackWB201 Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The sleekest and smartest bicycle mount of its kind. Patented SmartHold™ technology automatically applies precise clamping pressure to mount your bicycle without the need to remove the front...$275.40
- Rhino-Rack® Rear Wheel Mount Bike CarrierRear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. Holds 2 bikes. If you're looking for that extra bike carrying capacity and your vehicle has a rear-mounted tire, why not try the Rear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier. The Bike Carrier is...Made from an ultra-light materialPowder-coated black$143.10
- Thule® Criterium Roof Bike Rack (598)Criterium Roof Bike Rack (598) by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to the frame. The...$150.95
- Thule® Big Mouth Roof Bike Rack (599XTR)Big Mouth Roof Bike Rack (599XTR) by Thule®. The Big Mouth rack offers fast loading and secure bike transportation at an affordable price. The upright carrier provides the most upright stability and the self-adjusting jaws provide...$142.95
- Thule® Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike Rack (558P)Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike Rack (558P) by Thule®. This tandem and recumbent bike carrier loads faster and easier than any other carrier on the market. The unique design makes it so easy even one person can load and unload a...Innovative pivoting fork mount design enables easy one person loading and unloadingSecure stainless steel skewer holds fork in place for safe transport$350.95
Guides & Articles
- Cameras & Driver SafetyHitch Mounted Bike Carriers Put The Bikes At The Right HeightWe have already introduced you to the wide range of bicycle carrier accessories that we offer, including trunk-mounted, roof-mounted, trailer hitch-mounted, and pickup truck bed-mounted. In this article, we will spend additional time exploring your options when it comes to selecting a hitch-mounted bike carrier.
- Bike RacksBike Racks: Secure Carrying Ability For Your Two-WheelerBicycle riding, whether done for leisure, for exercise, or for sport, seems to be more popular than ever, at least judging by all the weekend riders we see hitting the pavement and the trails all over the place. In fact, bicyclists are saddling up 12 months a year; they certainly are not letting weather and temperature extremes prevent them from pedaling the miles.
Mercedes A Class Bike Racks Reviews
2009 Toyota Matrix