What is the better compliment for a car than the number of generations it had and the years it was produced for? Tastes might differ. Still, the facts speak for themselves. Having started as a small family car in 1963, the Mazda Protege in its sixth generation included a three-door hatchback, five-door fastback, and a four-door sedan variant. In the 2001 model year in North America, Mazda unveiled the limited-edition Protege MP3 with a new sport-tuned suspension. This list of the Protege's stages of development is far not complete and to be explored in details by the fans.
If you are a fan possessing one of the Proteges, we want to invite you to our online shop of car components and accessories. Discover our customer-oriented site structure, easy navigation and multiple search possibilities. In the current section, you will find all you need to upgrade, modify or repair your Protege's suspension system. One of the following items could be your perfect choice. Polyurethane air bag cradles for installing your air bag system without worsening the full suspension travel, universal custom shock boots for protecting the shock shaft and seal from dirt, lubricant for polyurethane bushings, and many other options can be found here. Fair prices, discounts and helpful consultants altogether make CARiD.com the best place to shop for car components.
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 3 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Eibach® - Pro-Alignment Rear Camber BoltsStarting at: $35.70$35.70
- KSport® - Advanced Pillowball Top MountStarting at: $182.00$182.00
- Unity® - Replacement Complete Strut AssemblyStarting at: $70.75$70.75
- ST Suspensions® - Anti-Sway Bar KitStarting at: $164.05$164.05
- Energy Suspension® - Front Sway Bar BushingsStarting at: $23.11$23.11
- KW Suspensions® - V2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $1,949.99$1,949.99
- Agency Power® - Rear Adjustable Sway Bar LinksStarting at: $140.00$140.00
- KSport® - Rally Spec Coilover KitStarting at: $1,518.00$1,518.00
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitStarting at: $261.75$261.75
- KSport® - GT Pro Coilover KitStarting at: $1,426.00$1,426.00
Posted by Bill F.
"Highly recommend these bushings. I was very happy with their quality. They come with easy to read instructions and plenty off bushing lube. Also great price and fast shipping. "
Posted by Tyler R.
"My only knock on these would be ease of installation. The sway bar end bushings should be split in half so they go in easier rather than requiring a vise or gorilla squish to fit them. Otherwise, another great product. "
Posted by Sharon L.
"I have used Energy Suspension products for many years. The reason I use them is that they are easy to install and work very well. They make the vehicles that I install them on handle much better than stock and hold up very well. Most of the installations go into vehicles that are road raced and some both racing and street use. "