- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- WeatherTech® Low Profile Aerodynamic Dark Smoke Hood ProtectorLow Profile Aerodynamic Dark Smoke Hood Protector by WeatherTech®. Boasting an exclusive design, this sleek, custom fit hood protector hugs the contours of the vehicle’s hood to give it a supreme level of low profile aerodynamic...$59.95 - $79.95
- AVS® Aeroskin™ Hood ShieldAeroskin™ Hood Shield by AVS®. If you’re a road warrior and drive a lot of miles in your vehicle, you’ll quickly find that the front of your hood becomes pockmarked with small dents and chipped paint. Protect your hood and...Protects hood from dings and stone chipsLow profile design for protection and sleek, aerodynamic appearance$36.17 - $127.91
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- AVS® Tape-On Standard Ventvisor™ Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors (94143)Tape-On Standard Ventvisor™ Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors by AVS®. 4 Pieces Set. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape....Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$60.70
- Black Horse® Tape-On Smoke Front and Rear Rain Guards (148010)Tape-On Smoke Front and Rear Rain Guards by Black Horse Off Road®. 4 Pieces Set. Black Horse Off Road Tape-On Rain Guards let fresh air in and keep rain, snow and heat out; optimizes air circulation. Black Horse Off Road Rain...Tape-On Installation with 3M adhesive tapeNo drilling and tools required$91.00
- Belmor® Tape-On Stainless Steel Ventshades (VS-FL2-1)Universal Tape-On Stainless Steel Ventshades by Belmor®. Installed over side windows, Belmor's stainless steel Ventshades let fresh air into the cab even during bad weather, helping drivers stay alert while reducing window fog....Lets fresh air into the cab, even during bad weatherHelps drivers stay alert while reducing window fog$40.99
- WeatherTech® Low Profile Aerodynamic Dark Smoke Hood Protector (55119)Low Profile Aerodynamic Dark Smoke Hood Protector by WeatherTech®. Boasting an exclusive design, this sleek, custom fit hood protector hugs the contours of the vehicle’s hood to give it a supreme level of low profile aerodynamic...$59.95
- AVS® Aeroskin™ Chrome Hood Shield (622027)Aeroskin™ Chrome Hood Shield (622027) by AVS®. If you’re a road warrior and drive a lot of miles in your vehicle, you’ll quickly find that the front of your hood becomes pockmarked with small dents and chipped paint. Protect...Protects hood from dings and stone chipsLow profile design for protection and sleek, aerodynamic appearance$77.71
- AVS® Aeroskin™ Smoke Hood Shield (322027)Aeroskin™ Smoke Hood Shield (322027) by AVS®. If you’re a road warrior and drive a lot of miles in your vehicle, you’ll quickly find that the front of your hood becomes pockmarked with small dents and chipped paint. Protect...Protects hood from dings and stone chipsLow profile design for protection and sleek, aerodynamic appearance$56.00
- Belmor® Aeroshield Series Stainless Steel Bug Deflector (78183-1)Universal Aeroshield Series Stainless Steel Bug Deflector by Belmor®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this...Premium 304-grade stainless steel bug deflector with X10 mirror finishSleek wrap-around end panels for secure, custom fit$199.99
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind Deflector (89155)Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty materials...$59.95
- AVS® Windflector™ Smoke Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector (77002)Universal Windflector™ Smoke Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector (77002) by AVS®, Size: 34.25" Width x 4" Depth. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence,...Reduces wind noise and air turbulence typically experienced with an open sunroofPrevents rain from entering the sunroof opening while driving$45.51
Your CX-9 looks great while being able to take you to almost any destination you can think of, so you want to take the best possible care of it. Of course, you also want to make sure you’re adding the right features the manufacturer forgot about, so you need aftermarket accessories. You’re in the right place because we have everything you need, including a wide range of Mazda CX-9 wind deflectors. They can make your next trip a lot more enjoyable and we have the perfect set for your style and budget.
Wind deflectors are designed to prevent water from entering your interior through an open window, which means you no longer need to worry about quickly rolling up your windows if a shower suddenly occurs, and they can even minimize wind noise. We understand the need for quality products so we have some of the most trusted brands in the industry like Wade, AVS, and more, so you know the product you buy will be able to last for a long time. We offer fantastic prices on everything we have, so you even get the value for money you deserve!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Mazda CX-9 Wind Deflectors Reviews
2013 Mazda CX-9