Universal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®, 1 Pair, 11" Length Each, 1" Height. 480 lumen of light. Dim on headlights on. This set of two add-on LED lighting assemblies are designed to display bright white light in normal DRL mode and dim automatically when headlights are turned on. Mount them on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner, from further away. 50,000 hours of LED bulb use provides 25 times the lifespan of traditional incandescent bulbs with only 1/10th the energy consumption. Corrosion-free aluminum and stainless steel construction.
- Set of two 11-inch add-on LED light assemblies
- Bright white LED lighting automatically dims when headlights are turned on
- LEDs produce brighter, more concentrated light allowing a greater distance for you to see and be seen from
- Designed to activate automatically when the ignition is turned on and deactivate when ignition is turned off
- 50,000 hours of LED bulb use provides 25 times the lifespan of traditional incandescent bulbs with 1/10th the energy consumption
- Polycarbonate lens cover is durable and resistant to the elements
- Die-cast aluminum housing is lightweight and corrosion-free
- Stainless steel mounting bracket and hardware provides high strength and freedom from corrosion
- Waterproof rating of IP 67 signifies the unit is completely dust tight and water-resistant up to 1 meter of depth
- Sealed, moisture-proof casings resist damage due to moisture and vibration
- LEDs use less energy than traditional bulbs
- Comes with everything necessary for installation, including comprehensive instructions
- All hardware necessary for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- See Specifications for exact ratings and measurements of this bulb
If your vehicle was not equipped from the factory with daytime running lights (DRLs) or you wish to install additional ones, Lumen Daytime Running Lights with Dim Function are a set of add-on LED light assemblies that give your vehicle an upgrade in light output, visibility, and safety. 12 brilliant LEDs in each 11" unit display bright white light under normal daytime running light operation when headlights are off. When headlights are turned on, the white lights become dimmer.
Since LEDs are transistors coated with a substrate that emits light when current is applied, they generate more light per watt than traditional incandescent bulbs without heating up. And because LEDs are sealed in moisture-proof casings, extremely resistant to vibration, and do not get consumed during use, they typically do not suffer from early failure the way traditional bulbs do. When you consider daytime running lights were created to ensure other drivers see you sooner and from further away, the ability of LED bulbs to perform better in these categories makes them a no-brainer choice for safety.
With corrosion-free aluminum and stainless steel construction, water-tight casing, and bright light output, this compact light bar gives you maximum power and luminosity in a usable size which allows it to be mounted anywhere on your vehicle with ease. Whatever mud, dirt, snow, and water splatter across the front of your vehicle onto your lights, an ingress protection rating of 67 gives them the highest possible score for resistance to intrusion by contaminants – even airborne dust. As well, all Lumen LED assemblies will remain watertight when submerged in water up to 1 meter deep. Hardware is included for installation along with helpful instructions, and drilling may or may not be required depending on mounting preference.
Lumen also offers a wide range of LED lighting units designed for off-road applications as well as replacement bulbs for virtually every part of your vehicle's interior and exterior. Whether it's brake lights, license plate lights, parking lights, backup lights, and turn signal bulbs for your vehicle's exterior or small-sized lights for dashboard gauges, indicator warning lights, or overhead dome bulbs, you'll find the best ways to customize your vehicle here.69.95Brand: Lumen Part Number: LUDRLQ2
Lumen began as a supplier of lighting equipment for commercial applications and attributes its success to focusing on the cutting edge of technology, understanding customer needs, and thinking outside of the box. Lumen has always sought to be on the cutting edge of lighting technology and offer products that make the impossible become possible, and today Lumen is a premiere producer of LED replacement bulbs that upgrade the performance of every light in your vehicle – from small warning light indicators to daytime running lights. Unlike many inferior LED bulbs that interfere with communications between lighting control modules and main engine control computers in modern vehicles, Lumen LED bulbs are fully compatible with all CAN Bus data systems. CARiD is proud to offer you the Lumen family of LEDs, and we do so with the assurance that comes only after our own employees have tested them extensively in their own vehicles. When you want impressive lighting in colorful choices for your car or truck that uses less energy, Lumen is the only name you need to know.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Lumen® LUDRLQ2 - 11" Length LED Daytime Running LightsAverage Rating: 4.5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(4.5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY| Posted by Pearl / Larry | (Pembroke Pines, FL)
Great product and fits perfectly on my 2006 CTS. I should buy them sooner.7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)