The Lincoln MKT is a family-friendly crossover wagon that combines both traditional and retro styling design. Its charm largely comes from a spacious cabin that offers comfortable seating for six or seven passengers and a whole lot of luxury combined with a cutting-edge technology. Who likes to parallel park? No one, but with Lincoln’s Active Park Assist parking such a large vehicle has never been so easy - just pull the MKT alongside an open parking spot, hit the APA button and wait – if there’s enough room, the system will steer and park the MKT precisely every time. When it comes to driving, it is easy to get this luxurious barge going thanks to a strong V6 and a smooth six-speed automatic transmission.
Mount a roof rack system and your MKT will be ready for adventures – cargo of all shapes and sizes, camping gear, sporting equipment, and also things you don’t want to put inside the car – all that could be conveniently hauled using a sturdy roof rack. At CARiD we have an extensive selection of Lincoln MKT roof racks and cargo carriers designed to boost your vehicle’s cargo capacity and versatility. For weather sensitive loads you’ll find our assortment of aerodynamic roof top cargo boxes and cargo bags extremely useful. Produced by such top manufacturers like Rhino-Rack, Smittybilt, Curt, Outland, Rugged Ridge, Covercraft, and others, these roof racks and cargo carriers won’t disappoint.
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxSidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone, rugged polyethylene cargo...$299.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule®. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$449.95 - $599.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$399.95 - $469.95
- Rhino Rack® Master-Fit Cargo BoxMaster-Fit Cargo Box by Rhino-Rack®. New range of Master-Fit Cargo Boxes have been designed to be safe, solid and also combine styling and aerodynamics for a superior function and fit.$399.00 - $589.10
- Rhino-Rack® 2500 Multi Fit Heavy Duty Roof Rack System2500 Multi Fit Heavy Duty Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. If you’re a contractor or inveterate DIYer you need a roof rack system with the versatility to handle cargo like ladders and building materials, as well as other roof...Includes 4 legs and 2 cross barsQuick and easy to install$224.10 - $386.10
- Rhino-Rack® 2500 Multi Fit Euro Roof Rack System2500 Multi Fit Euro Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. If you’re looking for a less costly way to carry cargo and mount accessories to a vehicle with a bare roof line, you’ve found it right here. This roof rack system combines...Includes 4 legs and 2 cross barsQuick and easy to install$287.10 - $296.10
- Rhino-Rack® 2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. Stylish, aerodynamic, fuel saving, extruded aluminum black cross bars mount to UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon legs. Designed for vehicles with a bare roof line (without...Includes 4 legs and 2 cross barsQuick and easy to install$224.10 - $386.10
- Rhino-Rack® Vortex RS 2500 Roof Rack SystemVortex RS 2500 Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino-Rack Vortex RS 2500 roof rack is super quiet and has no bar over hang, offering a slim, flush look that will compliment any vehicle. It offers a simple do it yourself...DIY fitmentGutter less mounting$224.10 - $386.10
- Spec-D® Roof RackBlack Roof Rack by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$71.20 - $382.70
- Rhino-Rack® Heavy Duty Cross BarHeavy Duty Cross Bar by Rhino-Rack®. Heavy Duty range was specifically designed with the professional tradesman and avid 4 wheel driver in mind. The cross bars are extruded structural aluminium, so all heavy duty roof racks are...Tested to AS1235-2000Supplied with security hardware$76.50 - $144.00
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Rack Gutter Mount Leg Set can either replace damaged or broken legs, help you move your rack to a vehicle with rain gutters, or build a Rhino Rack roof system from scratch. These legs...$62.10 - $107.10
- Rhino-Rack® Vortex Load BarsVortex Load Bars by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino-Rack Vortex bars can be purchased in black or silver and is cut to 7 different predefined lengths to suit different vehicles. All bars include the VGS rubber strip which has been designed...Vortex Bars available to replace your current bars (sold individually)Bars come in black and silver color options$76.50 - $144.00
- Rhino-Rack® Track Mount Leg KitTrack Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs are perfect for adding a Rhino-Rack Bars to your vehicle's roof-rack Tracks. Legs mount to tracks with barrel nuts, and they include security bolts. Cross Bars and Tracks not Included.For use with RT TracksLeg height 2" or 3"$98.10 - $179.10
- Rhino-Rack® Fixed Mount Leg KitFixed Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs mount a Cross Bar on a pick-up's Cap Topper or hard top tonneau with bolts, and they include security bolts.Leg height 2" or 3"Quantity: 2 legs$99.00
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.