- (7)Pillar PostsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (6)Window TrimLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (3)Mirror CoversLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (7)Chrome Door HandlesLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (2)Body Side MoldingLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (1)Rear HatchesLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (1)Door SillsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (2)Emblems + LetteringLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (28)Custom GrillesLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (143)Exhaust TipsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (30)Side VentsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (852)License Plates & FramesLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (4)Aluminum MatsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (7)Billet PedalsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (183)Hitch CoversLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (37)Running BoardsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (21)Mud FlapsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (19)Wind DeflectorsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
Your Range Rover Sport is a real “beast” of the automotive industry, but the problem is that it has the same appearance and internal parts as many other cars of this model. In other words, your vehicle isn't as unique as you may have liked it to be. There are a lot of options to customize your Range Rover Sport but most of them are very expensive. However, CARiD has compiled a full lineup of great aftermarket upgrades that can help you add more personality and style to your vehicle without emptying your bank account. These upgrades are Land Rover Range Rover Sport chrome accessories. Everything from mirror covers and door handles to tail light trim and gas caps are available for you in our online store.
All chrome products on our roster are created by the top manufacturers in the aftermarket auto parts industry and feature the highest quality and everlasting durability. There is no drilling, cutting, or bolting involved when you install the chrome trim parts. Each unit is backed with 3M automotive grade tape and can be easily attached to the needed area of your vehicle. Aftermarket chrome accessories are a great way to customize your Range Rover Sport and make it stand out from the crowd. If you are looking to make the appearance of your Range Rover Sport luxurious and eye-catching without a tedious and backbreaking work, these shiny products are a really good option.
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Marquee® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Marquee®. Installing custom style pillar posts is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less...Custom designed for each applicationEasily installed with 3M™ adhesive$82.08 - $131.32
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- SES Trims® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SES Trims®. Are your mirrors black or body colored? Are they chrome but weathered and impact damaged? Then bring some shine and protection to your mirrors with these Chrome or Gloss Black Mirror Covers! They're...$38.99 - $62.00
- URO Parts® Door Mirror CoverDoor Mirror Cover by URO Parts®. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV resistant materials...Designed to replace your cracked or damaged body componentMade from top-notch materials that eliminate the premature shrinking and cracking$27.57 - $125.19
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $214.20
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...$24.99 - $40.00
- Marquee® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Marquee®. Installing custom style door handle covers is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticCustom designed for each application$45.36 - $78.75
- URO Parts® Chrome Door Handle CoverChrome Door Handle Cover by URO Parts®. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV resistant...Designed to replace your cracked or damaged body componentMade from top-notch materials that eliminate the premature shrinking and cracking$24.58 - $112.79
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$30.46 - $185.44
- URO Parts® Hatch TrimHatch Trim by URO Parts®. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV resistant materials to...Designed to replace your cracked or damaged body componentMade from top-notch materials that eliminate the premature shrinking and cracking$138.38
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- Lexani® Side Vents GrilleSide Vents Grille by Lexani®. Make a statement of personal style with a Lexani grille. One look at this grille and the world will know you aren't content to be like everyone else; you don't accept things as they are, but make your...Completely replaces your factory grilleGrille frame made from high grade 304 Stainless Steel$625.00 - $3,833.33
- URO Parts® Fender VentPassenger Side Fender Vent by URO Parts®. Location: Passenger's Side. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is...$82.41 - $167.73
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Thule® Top Deck Kayak Rack$129.95