The Optima has a style of its own but sometimes you just want to individualize it and make it your unique Optima. Improving the look of your car means that when you’re driving to work, to the store or taking the kids to school it stands out from the crowd and makes a statement that reflects you in the right way. Of course, you also want to make sure that any visual improvements come at the right price so that you get good value which is why you’re here.
One way to get a cost effective improvement to the look of your car is with a mesh grille or a billet grille and we have something here to suit you. They’re designed to give the front of your vehicle a unique look that is subtle enough not to be overpowering but dramatic enough to make the effect very worthwhile. They also provide important functionality like ensuring that your engine gets the air that it needs while preventing debris from getting in and damaging it so it’s important to get the right one. Thankfully you’ve come to the right place because we have something to suit you and your Optima!
- E&G Classics® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$58.00 - $1,083.00
- T-Rex® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by T-Rex®. Nothing says custom like a Billet Grille, and nobody does Billet like T-Rex. T-Rex sets the standard for Billet Grilles with their use of the finest aircraft grade aluminum, and manufacturing and quality...Available in vertical and horizontal styles, depending on applicationConstructed from aircraft quality 6061/6063 Billet Aluminum$53.62 - $710.82
- RI® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by RI®. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will remember. Its assertive looks and bold style...$52.50 - $1,172.15
- E&G Classics® Black Ice Fine Mesh GrilleBlack Ice Fine Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Black Ice style is a hallmark style for E&G. The black chrome finish on stainless steel mesh gives a mysterious and elegant glow that is unmatched even by luxury car original...$89.00 - $999.00
- E&G Classics® Black Ice Mesh GrilleBlack Ice Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Black Ice style is a hallmark style for E&G. The black chrome finish on stainless steel mesh gives a mysterious and elegant glow that is unmatched even by luxury car original grilles....$89.00 - $999.00
- E&G Classics® Fine Mesh GrilleFine Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$58.00 - $999.00
- RI® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by RI®. Why have the front of your vehicle look like all the rest when you can easily show some style? Give your vehicle a custom look with this unique and distinctive grille. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to...Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityTriple chrome finish$43.75 - $458.15
- T-Rex® Upper Class Mesh GrilleUpper Class Mesh Grille by T-Rex®. Impressive top-quality stainless steel mesh guarantee the perfect look of your vehicle's front. Hand-assembled in the USA.$69.86 - $1,828.83
- APG® Perimeter GrillePerimeter Grille by APG®. This grille is CNC machined from solid aluminum plate to ensure seamless fit. This perimeter grille is covered by limited lifetime warranty.$46.03 - $348.75
- APG® X Mesh GrilleX Mesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with hassle-free installation.$72.75 - $313.30
- RI® Grille InsertGrille Insert by RI®. Whether you want to conceal a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille Insert will look great. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your...Manufactured from high impact plasticCustom made for each application$43.75 - $458.15
- RI® Perimeter Chrome Mesh GrillePerimeter Chrome Mesh Grille by RI®. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will remember.Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityTriple chrome finish$101.15 - $1,172.15
- SES Trims® Chromed Stainless Steel Mesh GrilleChromed Stainless Steel Mesh Grille by SES Trims®. Completely transform the front of your vehicle with this custom Mesh Grille. The elegant style and shine will please the eye, but that’s only part of the story. Constructed of...Easy Bolt-Over installationMade of high quality 304 gauge Stainless Steel$190.00 - $358.00
- CCI® Chrome Grille OverlayGrille Overlay by CCI®. Enhance the style of the original OEM grille with CCI patented grille overlay. Vehicle-specific design ensures perfect fit. The snap-on grille is formed from ABS plastic with triple chrome plating for long...$66.38 - $179.10
- ProMaxx® Grille OverlayGrille Overlay by ProMaxx®. Restyle vehicles with snap-over, chrome, OEM look-alike grilles from ProMaxx.$59.40 - $190.25
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Emblems | The Finishing Touch to Your Factory or Custom GrilleA grille emblem is a source of pride for vehicle manufacturers because it's a final signature on what designers and engineers have spent a lot of time and hard work creating. It's fair to say a grille emblem is similar to an artist's name on a completed painting - because both represent a show of pride about what's been created, and in the creator's own abilities to produce it. And while pieces by any artist will vary, the signature on them is distinctive in its own right because it's the one constant that doesn't change. If an artist or carmaker goes in a new direction, that signature may be the only thing that's recognizable initially - until what's newly created becomes appreciated on its own merits.
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo Box$299.95
Kia Optima Custom Grilles Reviews
2012 Kia Optima