Get a more thrilling driving experience to your Kia Borrego by fitting it with a custom exhaust system. CARiD has the finest custom exhausts for the Kia Borrego. Kia Borrego Exhaust Systems work by increasing power output and torque, giving the car additional pulling force to drive through all kinds of terrains. Like most stock exhaust systems, the Borrego stock exhaust system restricts the flow of exhaust gases, causing blockage in he engine and limiting the amount of power the engine. By contrast, the custom Borrego exhaust system removes these restrictions and increases exhaust flow, such that spent gases are automatically expelled from the system. Greater engine power is realized as a result. Choose from complete Kia Borrego cat back systems from Borla, Gibson, Flowmaster and MagnaFlow, and performance headers from the same brands and more like MBRP, Weapon-R, Onki, and Zunden.
The average Kia Borrego cat back system gives 5-10% extra horsepower. Combining the custom exhaust system with a performance header adds another 20-40hp and increases torque by a near-similar proportion. With the custom Kia Borrego in place, the engine gives more power at lower rpm. Fuel efficiency has to be the second most important benefit you get, if not the first. Because the Kia Borrego custom exhaust improves overall efficiency in the engine, it directly enhances the engine’s capacity to burn fuel more efficiently. As the engine starts to operate smoothly, it consumes less fuel than before and your fuel mileage increases. The sound aspect in custom exhaust systems is hard to ignore. Kia Borrego exhaust systems do not disappoint when it comes to sound. They sound exactly how a custom exhaust should sound like. Their roar is powerful and throaty without any of the vibrations heard when running the car on a stock exhaust system.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $51.55$51.55
"The exhaust is great. Very easy to install. The sound is as good as you can expect from a four-cylinder turbocharged engine. The low and mid-range throttle response is great. My slight turbo lag is all gone. It is everything I expected from Borla. I highly recommend that you have this system installed as soon as you can!"
"Great item, high quality. "