- (20)Complete SystemsJeep Liberty
- (42)HeadersJeep Liberty
- (64)Catalytic ConvertersJeep Liberty
- (207)MufflersJeep Liberty
- (9)Exhaust StacksJeep Liberty
- (127)Exhaust TipsJeep Liberty
- (141)Exhaust PipesJeep Liberty
- (104)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsJeep Liberty
- (112)Emission ControlJeep Liberty
- (49)Performance ChipsJeep Liberty
The Jeep Liberty is a SUV that has all the trappings of the modern lifestyle. It’s packed with gadgets designed to reflect luxury and prestige. Its performance is superb. Nevertheless improvements in torque and horse power are possible only by replacing the stock exhaust system with one of the numerous custom Jeep Liberty exhaust systems available. Why? Because the stock exhaust system creates high pressure within the engine causing a hindrance in the out flow of exhaust gases. The outcome is reduced torque and horse power. This problem becomes an issue of the past though, with the installation of an aftermarket Jeep Liberty exhaust system from CARiD. High quality exhaust systems have unique capabilities of dealing with the flow of exhaust gases. They reduce pressure within the exhaust system thereby reducing turbulence and increasing rapidity in evacuation of exhaust gases from the cylinders. The space created by the evacuation process is filled by fresh air which enables the engine to increase its ability to produce more horsepower.
With a custom Jeep Liberty exhaust system come other benefits such as increased fuel economy. Fuel consumption rate automatically drops especially at cruising speeds because of the increased efficiency with which the engine is now functioning. Even better, you have a deeper throttle thanks to the Jeep Liberty exhaust system. The deep reverberation produced is an instant head spinner and a fitting complement of the efficient performance courtesy of the aftermarket exhaust system. These systems are available in many brand names and can be customized to fit any model of the Jeep Liberty series. Along with that, it comes with an instruction manual. You may opt to fit it yourself or have the local body repair shop handle it for you. So give your vehicle the power it needs to be a top performer by installing an aftermarket Jeep Liberty exhaust system.
- Flowmaster® Force II Exhaust SystemsForce II Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® Swept Side Exhaust SystemSwept Side Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$281.66 - $694.08
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Straight Out The Back Exit.$222.79 - $1,189.18
- MBRP® XP Series Dual Exhaust SystemXP Series Dual Exhaust System by MBRP. The XP series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on a rugged system that can take whatever the road throws at it and last. Constructed entirely of...$214.99 - $994.99
- MBRP® Installer Series Exhaust SystemInstaller Series Exhaust System by MBRP. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRPs Pro...$219.99 - $609.99
- MBRP® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MBRP.$204.99 - $1,204.99
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Welded Exhaust SystemUltra Flo Welded Exhaust System by DynoMax. This Manifold-Back exhaust system includes pipes, clamps, tip, instructions, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that will give you more power and torque and maintain a deep throaty tone while...$138.75 - $776.03
- Rugged Ridge® Catback Vortex Exhaust SystemCatback Vortex Exhaust System by Rugged Ridge. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust system with this free-flowing muffler and large diameter exhaust pipe, and get increased exhaust flow, more power, and a deep, throaty sound....$316.99 - $860.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no...$164.99 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...$79.39 - $1,095.80
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax® Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Polished Stainless Steel MufflerUltra Flo Polished Stainless Steel Muffler by DynoMax. This muffler packs straight-through design for unrestricted exhaust flow and a dyno-proven increase in power inside a polished stainless steel shell that delivers a show quality...$72.98 - $340.55
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Walker® CalCat™ Round Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter$235.21 - $375.77
Jeep Liberty Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2002 Jeep Liberty