Hyundai Transmission Parts
- Accent Replacement Transmission Parts
- Azera Replacement Transmission Parts
- Elantra Replacement Transmission Parts
- Entourage Replacement Transmission Parts
- Equus Replacement Transmission Parts
- Excel Replacement Transmission Parts
- Genesis Replacement Transmission Parts
- Genesis Coupe Replacement Transmission Parts
- Pony Replacement Transmission Parts
- Santa Fe Replacement Transmission Parts
- Scoupe Replacement Transmission Parts
- Sonata Replacement Transmission Parts
- Stellar Replacement Transmission Parts
- Tiburon Replacement Transmission Parts
- Tucson Replacement Transmission Parts
- Veloster Replacement Transmission Parts
- Veracruz Replacement Transmission Parts
- XG Replacement Transmission Parts
Hyundai is a South Korean automobile manufacturer. Founded in 1967, the company grew to become one the largest carmakers in the world. In the company lineup, there's a wide range of vehicles including sports cars and luxury cars, SUVs and minivans. No matter how well-built a vehicle rolled off the factory line, it is still has to be maintained and you should miss nothing. It is necessary to change the transmission fluid at regular intervals determined by the manufacturer. However, if it's time to replace old, worn, defective transmission parts with new ones, our company will gladly help you.
We accept no substitutes when it comes to quality and work with the most reputable brands on the automotive aftermarket, so here you can find products from Dorman, Replace, Bosch, Westar, and many other names. Every part is offered at a reasonable price. You can find everything you need for the transmission system of your Hyundai, from solenoids, switches, sensors and mounts to clutch kits, pressure plates, oil coolers, fluids and lubricants. If you need the easiest, quickest repair – our replacement transmission will be perfect. Just browse our selection and choose the right Hyundai replacement transmission parts you need!
- Replace® OE Replacement TransmissionOE Replacement Remanufactured Transmission by Replace®. If your transmission is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt transmission, get one that’s better than new. A Replace transmission is remanufactured to exceed original...
$1,712.50from $1,370.00 - $7,046.25# 5377
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission repairs,...
$51.14from $40.91 - $1,991.48# 1687
- RhinoPac® Clutch Master CylinderClutch Master Cylinder by RhinoPac®. Replace your leaking or worn clutch master cylinder and shift properly again. This part is constructed from heavy duty material for extended service life and ensures just the same fit and...
$23.04from $18.43 - $351.86# 4799
- RhinoPac® Replacement Solid FlywheelReplacement Solid Flywheel by RhinoPac®. This flywheel will help you restore your vehicle's original drivability as it is made to exact OEM specifications but with enhanced durability over the stock unit. Each part is dynamically...
$58.70from $46.96 - $541.84# 4828
- RhinoPac® External Clutch Slave CylinderExternal Clutch Slave Cylinder by RhinoPac®. A worn and/or leaking slave cylinder may not allow the clutch to fully disengage, causing a soft pedal and difficult shifting. Restore crisp shifting feel to your vehicle with a RhinoPac...
$14.59from $11.67 - $162.71# 4804
- Auto 7® Clutch Friction DiscClutch Friction Disc by Auto 7®. No matter whether you need to replace a worn clutch assembly, repair a leaking clutch hydraulic system, or just maintain your automatic transmission with fresh fluid and filter, Auto 7 has the...
$20.18from $16.14 - $102.16# 4976
- Auto 7® Transmission MountTransmission Mount by Auto 7®. No matter whether you need to replace a worn clutch assembly, repair a leaking clutch hydraulic system, or just maintain your automatic transmission with fresh fluid and filter, Auto 7 has the quality...
$11.78from $9.42 - $163.36# 4975
- Dorman® Transmission Oil PanTransmission Oil Pan by Dorman®. Transmission Oil Pan Designed with a drain plug for easy service of the transmission fluid, Dorman’s Auto Transmission Oil Pan eliminates the hassle of having to loosen the pan for fluid changes.
$18.63from $14.90 - $57.50# 4139
- RhinoPac® Replacement Dual Mass FlywheelReplacement Dual Mass Flywheel RhinoPac®. A dual mass flywheel reduces engine vibration and makes shifting easier, but the internal damping system can fail and resurfacing may not be possible. To ensure silky smooth vehicle...
$305.60from $244.48 - $925.93# 4801
- LUK® Clutch KitClutch Kit by LUK®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission repairs,...
$8.44from $6.75 - $1,601.06# 1689
- Auto 7® Clutch FlywheelClutch Flywheel by Auto 7®. No matter whether you need to replace a worn clutch assembly, repair a leaking clutch hydraulic system, or just maintain your automatic transmission with fresh fluid and filter, Auto 7 has the quality...
$44.78from $35.82 - $1,394.25# 4731
- LUK® FlywheelFlywheel by LUK®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission repairs, but...
$8.44from $6.75 - $1,601.06# 2024
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...
$82.59from $66.07 - $1,322.41# 4808
- RhinoPac® SE Clutch KitSE Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. If the clutch on your import vehicle is slipping, chattering, or dragging and shifting is difficult, replace it with a RhinoPac SE Clutch Kit. They’re designed to match the OEM clutch in both form and...
$108.40from $86.72 - $376.66# 4810
- RhinoPac® Clutch Kit with FlywheelClutch Kit with Flywheel by RhinoPac®. When OE specs aren’t good enough, upgrade to a RhinoPac SR series high-performance clutch. It features increased strength and clamping power and long life no matter the RPM or temperature....
$331.41from $265.13 - $1,180.34# 4831
- # 21490087
- # 360692
- # 282464
- AT AssemblyHyundai
- Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsHyundai
- Clutch KitsHyundai
- MT AssembliesHyundai
- Transmission MountsHyundai
- AT Bands & ClutchesHyundai
- AT BearingsHyundai
- AT FlexplateHyundai
- Oil CoolerHyundai
- AT Oil PumpHyundai
- AT Rebuild KitHyundai
- AT Seals & GasketsHyundai
- Torque ConverterHyundai
- Valve BodyHyundai
- Clutch Bearings & BushingsHyundai
- Clutch DiscHyundai
- Clutch LinkageHyundai
- Pressure PlateHyundai
- MT BearingsHyundai
- MT Seals & GasketsHyundai
- Transmission FilterHyundai
- Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapHyundai
- Transmission ShifterHyundai
I got the clutch kit fast, and it went into the car fast with hardly any trouble. The clutch doesn't slip or make any noises, and I believe it to be a superior product. Very pleased with everything. This was my first mail ordered car part. It saved me around one hundred dollars. It was worth the three day wait to get the products.
- Popular Replacement Transmission Parts Part Numbers
- Auto 7® 922-0155 - Manual Transmission Shift Cable
- Auto 7® 922-0169 - Manual Transmission Shift Cable
- Auto 7® 922-0123 - Automatic Transmission Shifter Cable
- Auto 7® 922-0005 - Manual Transmission Shift Cable
- RhinoPac® 05-507 - Premium Pull Type Clutch Kit with Solid Flywheel
- RhinoPac® 05-055 - Premium Pull Type Clutch Kit
- RhinoPac® 167506 - Replacement Dual Mass Flywheel
- RhinoPac® 05-087 - Premium Pull Type Clutch Kit