Hyundai Electrical Parts
- Accent Replacement Electrical Parts
- Azera Replacement Electrical Parts
- Elantra Replacement Electrical Parts
- Entourage Replacement Electrical Parts
- Equus Replacement Electrical Parts
- Excel Replacement Electrical Parts
- Genesis Replacement Electrical Parts
- Genesis Coupe Replacement Electrical Parts
- Pony Replacement Electrical Parts
- Santa Fe Replacement Electrical Parts
- Scoupe Replacement Electrical Parts
- Sonata Replacement Electrical Parts
- Stellar Replacement Electrical Parts
- Tiburon Replacement Electrical Parts
- Tucson Replacement Electrical Parts
- Veloster Replacement Electrical Parts
- Veracruz Replacement Electrical Parts
- XG Replacement Electrical Parts
About Hyundai Replacement Electrical Parts
- TYC® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by TYC®. You know you have problems with the window regulator when the window sits at the boom of the door an refuses to go up. Luckily, now you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a brand new component...
$38.78from $31.02 - $179.18# 2555
- Dorman® Window MotorWindow Motor by Dorman®. Dorman Window Lift Motors are 100% new and include direct fit wiring harnesses and hardware necessary to complete the repair where applicable. Motors typically burn out due to failures of the Window...
$30.79from $24.63 - $195.81# 4058
- Dorman® Windshield Washer Fluid ReservoirWindshield Washer Fluid Reservoir by Dorman®. Dorman’s Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir is designed for enduring use. It resists the expansion and cracking that extreme temperature fluctuations can cause. Plus, the durable...
$21.41from $17.13 - $130.40# 4085
- FAE® SwitchSwitch by FAE®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor selection,...
$4.65from $3.72 - $137.60# 1982
- Dorman® Electrical SocketElectrical Socket by Dorman®. Dorman offers a comprehensive line of Electrical Sockets for a wide range of applications. All Electrical Sockets are constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability.
$2.93from $2.34 - $34.63# 6278
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ RelayTru-Tech™ Relay by Standard®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...
$11.28from $9.02 - $37.03# 5444
- Beck Arnley® Combination SwitchCombination Switch by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...
$32.41from $25.93 - $598.65# 6424
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Turn Signal FlasherTru-Tech™ Turn Signal Flasher by Standard®. Do you hear nothing but “click, click” when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair, but before you waste your...
$3.73from $2.98 - $13.96# 5448
- Dorman® Electrical ConnectorElectrical Connector by Dorman®. Dorman's Electrical Connectors are engineered with extra-long leads and multiplebutt connectors to be used for a wide range of applications. These wire harnesses connect various electrical...
$2.90from $2.32 - $64.02# 6279
- Standard® Intermotor™ Trailer Connector KitAmerican Motors Ambassador 1974, Intermotor™ Trailer Connector Kit by Standard®. 7 Way. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive...
- Standard® Intermotor™ Trailer Connector KitAmerican Motors Ambassador 1974, Intermotor™ Trailer Connector Kit by Standard®. 6 Way. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive...
- Standard® Fuel Injector ConnectorFuel Injector Connector by Standard®, Use 1 per Car. Black. with Centered Index Slot without Release. 2 Terminal Female. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest...
- Standard® Engine Coolant Temperature Sending Unit Switch ConnectorEngine Coolant Temperature Sending Unit Switch Connector by Standard®, Use 1 per Car. Black. with Centered Index Slot with Release. 2 Terminal Female. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive...
- Standard® Trailer Connector KitTrailer Connector Kit by Standard®, Use 1 per Car. Vehicle Connector. Direct Fit. 4 Way. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive...
- Standard® Ignition Knock Detonation Sensor ConnectorIgnition Knock Detonation Sensor Connector by Standard®, Use 1 per Car. Black. with Centered Index Slot with Release. 3 Terminal Female. Rectangular Connector. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the...
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlAll About Window Regulators & Motors
A window regulator is the mechanical assembly behind a door panel that is responsible for moving a glass window up or down along a guided track. Basic window regulators which have been around since enclosed automobiles were first introduced 100 years ago are operated by a hand crank, and power window regulators use an electric motor to do the work of moving the...
Michael GrayenThe Importance of Winter Wiper Blades
Snow, ice, freezing rain, and frigid temperatures make winter driving treacherous; nevertheless you're prepared, right? Your all-season radials have plenty of tread, the antifreeze is good to -32°F, and the ice scraper is in the car, ready to go. You even remembered to pack a blanket and cell phone charger in case you get stuck. But what about your wiper blades?...
Timothy ZahlHow to check and Replace Fuses
Fuses are designed to stop excess current flow that can overheat circuits, damage equipment, or even cause a fire. To account for normal electrical spikes and surges, vehicle designers typically specify fuses with amp ratings of double the current flow a circuit will see under normal conditions. In automotive applications, there are push in/pull out blade fuses...
Popular Popular Products
- # 360692
- # 282464
- # 1102460
- Cruise ControlHyundai
- Power Window Motors, Switches & RelaysHyundai
- Wipers & WashersHyundai
- Door Locks & SwitchesHyundai
- Cluster Panels & Instrument PanelsHyundai
- Light Relays & SensorsHyundai
- Light SwitchesHyundai
- Power & Heated SeatsHyundai
- Power MirrorsHyundai
- Sunroof & Convertible TopHyundai
- Trunk & Tailgate Locks & SwitchesHyundai
- Air Bag PartsHyundai
Hyundai Electrical Parts Reviews
Average rating: 4.9 - 4 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2001 Hyundai Tiburon | Posted by Michael | (Missoula, MT)
Easy to install and works perfectly.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Replacement Electrical Parts Part Numbers
- Putco® 230008HD - Standard Harness (H8 Bulbs)
- Replace® HY1350110 - Front Door Driver Side Window Regulator
- TYC® 680052-G - Front Driver Side Power Window Motor
- Dorman® 749-320 - Front Driver Side Power Window Regulator
- Auto 7® 903-0038 - Front Driver Side Windshield Wiper Arm
- Auto 7® 900-0169 - Rear Windshield Wiper Motor
- Auto 7® 903-0147 - Rear Windshield Wiper Arm
- Auto 7® 903-0332 - Front Driver Side Windshield Wiper Arm
- Auto 7® 903-0334 - Front Passenger Side Windshield Wiper Arm