Hyundai Elantra Fuel System Parts
Introduced in the early 90’s, the Hyundai Elantra didn’t offer much in terms of comfort, performance, or even reliability, but a few decades later (think current gen) it completely changed its image. Boasting handsome styling and a rich list of standard features, the Hyundai Elantra stood out like a champ. Solid build quality, roomy cabin, and a smooth ride in combination with responsive handling stood out particularly. Unfortunately, the more you drive the sooner you might start experiencing a range of issues with your car as some of its parts eventually wear out or become damaged. For example, your car’s fuel delivery system consists of many components that work cohesively to supply fuel to the engine.
Proper work of every component positively affects the performance of your engine, while even the slightest malfunction of any fuel delivery part could cripple its operation. A typical fuel delivery system on a given day consists of a fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel filter, pressure regulator, and fuel injectors. On top of that, there are various sensors including MAP sensor that’s connected to the intake manifold and sends information to the engine’s ECU (Electronic Control Unit) on air pressure in the intake manifold. Failure of any of these components can cause your engine to choke, sputter, or even fail to operate. Our outstanding selection of Hyundai Elantra fuel delivery parts consists of everything required to take a good care of your vehicle’s fuel system.
All the components that fit together to form your fuel delivery system are available at CARiD.com. There is no excuse for allowing your fuel system to degrade to the point where you can no longer drive your car comfortably, because we have exactly what you need to perform the routine maintenance that prevents problems. If you are unsure as to which part you need, then don’t worry because we have 2 reviews for the fuel delivery system, with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, so that you can make the right decision! There, isn’t it easy?
- Airtex® - Fuel Pump Module AssemblyStarting at: $236.67$236.67
- Replace® - Fuel TankStarting at: $184.69$184.69
- Stant® - InStant Fill™ Fuel CapStarting at: $17.04$17.04
- Bosch® - Idle Control ValveStarting at: $234.03$234.03
- Genuine® - Fuel Inject Cushion RingStarting at: $2.31$2.31
- GB Remanufacturing® - Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorStarting at: $37.91$37.91
- Fel-Pro® - Fuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting GasketStarting at: $2.49$2.49
- Dorman® - Fuel TankStarting at: $290.66$290.66
- Denso® - New Electric Fuel PumpStarting at: $115.68$115.68
- Autobest® - Fuel PumpStarting at: $3.30$3.30
Posted by Monica C.
"I ordered the product toward the end of the work week and got to me by Monday. I was shocked to see it arrive so fast... it works great and feels good on the response. The reason I ordered it was because my Idol Air Control sensor went out so I decided to change both."
Posted by Michael B.
"Filter fit, no problems."