Beat-Sonic Car Electronics
When Beat-Sonic was established in Aichi Prefecture of Japan in 1991, it was just a small car audio systems manufacturer. However, the company's objective to respond to the challenges of the rapidly developing automotive industry helped Beat-Sonic to make a name for itself. Nowadays it is an internationally-renowned leader in designing and engineering car audio/video entertainment systems that suit the needs of the most discerning enthusiasts round the globe.
- Beat-Sonic® - Roof SpoilerStarting at: $239.00$239.00
- Beat-Sonic® - Shark Fin AntennasStarting at: $99.00$99.00
- Beat-Sonic® - Double DIN Stereo Dash KitStarting at: $27.00$27.00
- Beat-Sonic® - Single DIN Stereo Dash KitStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Beat-Sonic® - Video SplitterStarting at: $77.00$77.00
- Beat-Sonic® - Alternator Noise FilterStarting at: $29.00$29.00
- Beat-Sonic® - Automatic Audio Video SelectorStarting at: $162.00$162.00
- Beat-Sonic® - HDMI to HDMI with RCA Conversion Interface AdapterStarting at: $58.00$58.00
- Beat-Sonic® - HDMI to RCA Conversion Smartphone Screen Mirror Interface AdapterStarting at: $95.00$95.00
- Beat-Sonic® - Interior Ball CameraStarting at: $146.00$146.00
- Beat-Sonic® - Sound Damping SprayStarting at: $22.00$22.00
- Beat-Sonic® - Stealth Touch SwitchStarting at: $45.00$45.00
The company spares no effort to be on top of all cutting-edge technological developments and groundbreaking ideas. Its mission statement reflects a firm intention to maintain uncompromising quality of all products it manufactures. The brand strictly follows its key principles: constant improvement, endless innovation, and craving for excellence. Beat-Sonic has invested heavily in advanced engineering and sophisticated design to ensure that the customers get complete satisfaction with style and quality.
Beat-Sonic apprehends that vehicles get more complex and innovative features to keep pace with the continuously changing industry. Having introduced innovations such as 302CB Body-Sonic Virtual Subwoofers and Ultra-High Fidelity Musee audio amplifiers, Beat-Sonic has gained recognition as a forward-thinking company that is focused on never-ending development. Its highly skilled engineering team continues working out modern ideas and optimal solutions that are ahead of time.
Beat-Sonic has subsidiaries worldwide, with one of the offices located in California. For over a decade, the brand has been at the leading edge of aftermarket audio/video systems manufacturing. If one opts for stylish design and high utility, Beat-Sonic easily suits this need. The company offers first-class automotive entertainment systems, electronics accessories, exterior trim, and other products that deliver ultimate performance as well as add a custom touch to any vehicle.
The company is a regular attendee of international shows and events. Particularly, it is a willing participant of the Consumer Electronics Show that attracts over 150,000 enthusiasts who have a strong interest in the latest technologies. The brand has gained SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) and MERA (Mobile Electronics Retailers Association) membership, which helps Beat-Sonic to become more strategic about its growth as well as elevate its success in the automotive industry.
| Posted by Darren | (North Vancouver, BC)
This kit does not accommodate the heated seat option (only one switch slot). This was a real concern initially. Fortunately Left of the steering wheel were 2 slot plugs (coin holders) that I was able to install the drivers heated seat and the trac/snow switches (running extra wires to this location). Leaving the passenger heated switch in the new dash insert. A little more work than I thought it would be but at the end of it, the whole thing looks like it came off the factory production line. One small point...The color of the trim is just slightly off from the rest of the dash, but you'd have to be looking very carefully it notice it. I installed a Pioneer AVIC-5000NEX into this and nothing could fit better. A very nice update to my IS300!
| Posted by Andrew | (Oak Park, CA)
This interface is not just a harness/adapter, but there is also some electronics to make everything work. This is assembled using high quality components and is assembled to a high degree of quality. You will have a clean install using the factory equipment in your vehicle to it's maximum capability. You will not be a target for theft with an aftermarket head unit, and still have a factory standard head unit.
| Posted by John | (New Orleans, LA)
A couple of warnings: 1. Although it isn't difficult to install, the installation instructions are in Japanese, and the pictures included do not match this unit. 2. This unit does NOT work with the FA632US head unit installed in the Limited BRZ. Despite the lack of English instructions, I had this unit installed in my BRZ Limited in less than 20 minutes. It's pretty easy, since it will really only fit one way. Although it comes with two switches, mine only had one adhesive pad in the package for mounting, but I never actually got that far. Once I got everything plugged in, I took it out on the road to test it and immediately noted that my navigation system was working very, very slowly. The map was refreshing so slowly that it was useless for navigating. When I attempted to test the functions of the bypass (navigation input while in motion), the NT6122 simply didn't work. The lockout was still there. While looking for troubleshooting information, I came across the following note on the Beat-Sonic website: "2013-2014 Subaru BRZ with FA601US or FA601US head unit only (FA632US head unit is not compatible)" So now I know. I'd like to be able to give this five stars, but I really don't know how well it works because I had to return it. If you have the Limited BRZ, don't waste your time.
I can't say much cause I bought the wrong product but I must say CarID fix the issue and has great customer service ....but this product is nice but only for newer models vehicles. Thanks CarID.
| Posted by Nicholas | (East Windsor, NJ)
Very well built, the color perfectly matches my cars color. It looks awesome on my BRZ and the radio works really well with it, better than my stock antenna.
The product is great and installation is easy I enjoy it . I will recommend it to friends!!!!
| Posted by Ronald | (Duarte, CA)
This Shark Fin Antenna is well made and matches the Sea Glass Pearl color of my 2014 Prius. I chose this shark fin antenna because the style fits the Prius 3 and looks good on the car. I had a problem trying to attach the antenna and called customer support. I was told that the shark fin antennas were a universal product and it should fit my car. After discussing my problem the customer support person gave me a telephone number to Beat-Sonic customer support. When I mentioned my difficulty in attaching the antenna to the Prius, I was asked if the car had a satellite radio. This antenna is made for cars without a satellite radio and I needed the 3 series for my car. I am in the process of doing an exchange. I mentioned to CARiD that there should be a notation in their catalog for future customers so they do not choose the wrong product.
The product looks sharp and ultra modern. The shape and paint finish promises performance and it delivers. Installation was relatively easy following the clear instructions. In position the antenna looks good and delivers clear, sharp sound. A first class product and very good value for money.
| Posted by Laura | (Huntsville, AL)
Great description of the item and we received exactly what we ordered and in less time than I thought!
The Beat-Sonic Shark Fin Antenna is a much better product than the shark fin antenna that the car dealership manufacture provides.
- Popular Beat-Sonic Part Numbers
- Beat-Sonic® FDA7B - 7 Series Black Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA4B - 4 Series Black Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA3B - 3 Series Black Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA7PW - 7 Series Pearl White Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA4N - 4 Series Unpainted Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA4S - 4 Series Silver Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA3N - 3 Series Unpainted Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® BCUS3 - Back-Up Camera Interface
- Beat-Sonic® FDA7S - 7 Series Silver Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA3PW - 3 Series Pearl White Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA3SC - 3 Series Silver Carbon Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA7N - 7 Series Unpainted Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA5W - 5 Series White Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA4W - 4 Series White Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA3S - 3 Series Silver Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA5B - 5 Series Black Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA4PW - 4 Series Pearl White Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA4CB2 - 4 Series Carbon Look Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA9-D4S - 9 Series Crystal Black Silica Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA9-61K - 9 Series Dark Gray Metallic Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA5S - 5 Series Silver Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® BCAM7W - License Plate Back-Up Camera
- Beat-Sonic® FDA43-37J - 4 Series Whiteout Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® MVA-23L - Double DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Beat-Sonic® FDA5N - 5 Series Unpainted Shark Fin Antenna