Beat-Sonic Car Electronics
When Beat-Sonic was established in Aichi Prefecture of Japan in 1991, it was just a small car audio systems manufacturer. However, the company's objective to respond to the challenges of the rapidly developing automotive industry helped Beat-Sonic to make a name for itself. Nowadays it is an internationally-renowned leader in designing and engineering car audio/video entertainment systems that suit the needs of the most discerning enthusiasts round the globe.
- Beat-Sonic®Roof Spoilerfrom $239.00
- Beat-Sonic®Shark Fin Antennasfrom $99.00
- Beat-Sonic®Double DIN Stereo Dash Kitfrom $27.00
- Beat-Sonic®Single DIN Stereo Dash Kitfrom $18.00
- Beat-Sonic®Video Splitterfrom $77.00
- Beat-Sonic®Alternator Noise Filterfrom $29.00
- Beat-Sonic®Automatic Audio Video Selectorfrom $162.00
- Beat-Sonic®Interior Ball Camerafrom $146.00
- Beat-Sonic®Sound Damping Sprayfrom $22.00
- Beat-Sonic®Stealth Touch Switchfrom $45.00
The company spares no effort to be on top of all cutting-edge technological developments and groundbreaking ideas. Its mission statement reflects a firm intention to maintain uncompromising quality of all products it manufactures. The brand strictly follows its key principles: constant improvement, endless innovation, and craving for excellence. Beat-Sonic has invested heavily in advanced engineering and sophisticated design to ensure that the customers get complete satisfaction with style and quality.
Beat-Sonic apprehends that vehicles get more complex and innovative features to keep pace with the continuously changing industry. Having introduced innovations such as 302CB Body-Sonic Virtual Subwoofers and Ultra-High Fidelity Musee audio amplifiers, Beat-Sonic has gained recognition as a forward-thinking company that is focused on never-ending development. Its highly skilled engineering team continues working out modern ideas and optimal solutions that are ahead of time.
Beat-Sonic has subsidiaries worldwide, with one of the offices located in California. For over a decade, the brand has been at the leading edge of aftermarket audio/video systems manufacturing. If one opts for stylish design and high utility, Beat-Sonic easily suits this need. The company offers first-class automotive entertainment systems, electronics accessories, exterior trim, and other products that deliver ultimate performance as well as add a custom touch to any vehicle.
The company is a regular attendee of international shows and events. Particularly, it is a willing participant of the Consumer Electronics Show that attracts over 150,000 enthusiasts who have a strong interest in the latest technologies. The brand has gained SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) and MERA (Mobile Electronics Retailers Association) membership, which helps Beat-Sonic to become more strategic about its growth as well as elevate its success in the automotive industry.
| Posted by Matt | (Orange Park, FL)
Used with the Beat-Sonic backup camera. Instructions are a little lacking. Waste of time installing. Have it installed professionally unless you have endless patients.
- Popular Beat-Sonic Part Numbers
- Beat-Sonic® FDA3B - 3 Series Black Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA3N - 3 Series Unpainted Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA3PW - 3 Series Pearl White Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA3S - 3 Series Silver Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA43-37J - 4 Series Whiteout Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA4B - 4 Series Black Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA4PW - 4 Series Pearl White Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA4S - 4 Series Silver Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA4W - 4 Series White Shark Fin Antenna
- Beat-Sonic® FDA4N - 4 Series Unpainted Shark Fin Antenna