Beat-Sonic Car Electronics
When Beat-Sonic was established in Aichi Prefecture of Japan in 1991, it was just a small car audio systems manufacturer. However, the company's objective to respond to the challenges of the rapidly developing automotive industry helped Beat-Sonic to make a name for itself. Nowadays it is an internationally-renowned leader in designing and engineering car audio/video entertainment systems that suit the needs of the most discerning enthusiasts round the globe.
- Beat-Sonic® - Roof SpoilerStarting at: $246.17$246.17
- Beat-Sonic® - Shark Fin AntennasStarting at: $101.97$101.97
- Beat-Sonic® - Double DIN Stereo Dash KitStarting at: $27.81$27.81
- Beat-Sonic® - Single DIN Stereo Dash KitStarting at: $18.54$18.54
- Beat-Sonic® - High Quality HDMI MonitorStarting at: $454.23$454.23
- Beat-Sonic® - Video SplitterStarting at: $79.31$79.31
- Beat-Sonic® - Alternator Noise FilterStarting at: $29.87$29.87
- Beat-Sonic® - Audio Relay SelectorStarting at: $166.86$166.86
- Beat-Sonic® - Video Visual SelectorStarting at: $139.05$139.05
- Beat-Sonic® - Automatic Audio Video SelectorStarting at: $166.86$166.86
- Beat-Sonic® - Bird's Eye View Rear CameraStarting at: $150.38$150.38
- Beat-Sonic® - Driver AmplifierStarting at: $139.05$139.05
- Beat-Sonic® - HDMI Media PlayerStarting at: $166.86$166.86
- Beat-Sonic® - HDMI to HDMI and RCA Smartphone Screen Mirror Interface AdapterStarting at: $249.26$249.26
- Beat-Sonic® - HDMI to HDMI with RCA Conversion Interface AdapterStarting at: $59.74$59.74
- Beat-Sonic® - HDMI to RCA Conversion Smartphone Screen Mirror Interface AdapterStarting at: $97.85$97.85
- Beat-Sonic® - Interior Ball CameraStarting at: $150.38$150.38
- Beat-Sonic® - Musee Class A/B 4-Channel 3200W AmplifierStarting at: $1,140.21$1,140.21
- Beat-Sonic® - Sound Damping SprayStarting at: $22.66$22.66
- Beat-Sonic® - Stealth Touch SwitchStarting at: $46.35$46.35
- Beat-Sonic® - USB Mobile Charger/Power SupplyStarting at: $36.05$36.05
The company spares no effort to be on top of all cutting-edge technological developments and groundbreaking ideas. Its mission statement reflects a firm intention to maintain uncompromising quality of all products it manufactures. The brand strictly follows its key principles: constant improvement, endless innovation, and craving for excellence. Beat-Sonic has invested heavily in advanced engineering and sophisticated design to ensure that the customers get complete satisfaction with style and quality.
Beat-Sonic apprehends that vehicles get more complex and innovative features to keep pace with the continuously changing industry. Having introduced innovations such as 302CB Body-Sonic Virtual Subwoofers and Ultra-High Fidelity Musee audio amplifiers, Beat-Sonic has gained recognition as a forward-thinking company that is focused on never-ending development. Its highly skilled engineering team continues working out modern ideas and optimal solutions that are ahead of time.
Beat-Sonic has subsidiaries worldwide, with one of the offices located in California. For over a decade, the brand has been at the leading edge of aftermarket audio/video systems manufacturing. If one opts for stylish design and high utility, Beat-Sonic easily suits this need. The company offers first-class automotive entertainment systems, electronics accessories, exterior trim, and other products that deliver ultimate performance as well as add a custom touch to any vehicle.
The company is a regular attendee of international shows and events. Particularly, it is a willing participant of the Consumer Electronics Show that attracts over 150,000 enthusiasts who have a strong interest in the latest technologies. The brand has gained SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) and MERA (Mobile Electronics Retailers Association) membership, which helps Beat-Sonic to become more strategic about its growth as well as elevate its success in the automotive industry.
| Posted by Ronald | (Duarte, CA)
This Shark Fin Antenna is well made and matches the Sea Glass Pearl color of my 2014 Prius. I chose this shark fin antenna because the style fits the Prius 3 and looks good on the car. I had a problem trying to attach the antenna and called customer support. I was told that the shark fin antennas were a universal product and it should fit my car. After discussing my problem the customer support person gave me a telephone number to Beat-Sonic customer support. When I mentioned my difficulty in attaching the antenna to the Prius, I was asked if the car had a satellite radio. This antenna is made for cars without a satellite radio and I needed the 3 series for my car. I am in the process of doing an exchange. I mentioned to CARiD that there should be a notation in their catalog for future customers so they do not choose the wrong product.
The product looks sharp and ultra modern. The shape and paint finish promises performance and it delivers. Installation was relatively easy following the clear instructions. In position the antenna looks good and delivers clear, sharp sound. A first class product and very good value for money.
| Posted by Tito | (New Providence, NJ)
Quite simply a great substitution for a regular straight antennae. Came well packaged. Easy instruction me installation. Seems like a strong adhesive as well. Time will tell but so far very satisfied and happy.
I bought this antenna when my stock antenna snapped off brushing snow off the car. I Figured something enclosed would be less likely to have the issue repeat itself next year. So far the sound and reception are solid, I even get good reception at work which is in an area that is somewhat lacking. The drawback for me on this was the kit is not nearly as universal as the company might hope (and this antenna was supposed to work on my car). I had to cut out plastic underneath to make the wires feed without having the antenna partially mounted on my windshield. I also had to make a trip to get some new machine screws because the ones included were not long enough. Overall, its solid but my experience is that these "universal" kits usually just mean that if you spend enough time to rig it up, it will work eventually.
| Posted by Timothy | (Stafford, VA)
My wife broke off the Xd antenna when using a broom to brush off snow. Dealer said it would be a $300+ fix to replace the wiring, etc. Fortunately for me, the remaining nub of an antenna still had an exposed metal contact that I used to solder the Beat Sonic connector to (had to improvise with the situation I was in). The signal strength isn't quite what it used to be, but I'm still pleased. 1/3 the cost of an OEM replacement is pretty damn good. Installation is a no-brainer. Perfectly matches the color and style of the car.