Honda Prelude Performance Exhausts
Custom built exhaust systems are the only auto performance upgrade that delivers performance, fuel economy, sound and terrific looks all at once. And this is precisely what you get when you install a custom Honda Prelude exhaust system. Your engine’s maximum horsepower and torque will jump up by about 10% and the engine’s overall efficiency will be enhanced. For this to happen though, you must choose an exhaust system that is designed for your specific model and engine size. Many drivers wrongly fit in a bigger exhaust system in the belief that they will get greater power, but the huge difference in size from the engine’s size only slows exhaust flow, hindering the engine’s ability to generate power. Flowmaster has a range of complete cat back exhaust systems for the Honda Prelude. Pick the one that matches your Prelude’s specifications in order to enjoy maximum boosts in power and torque.
A primary reason why Honda Prelude custom exhausts are such a hit is because they sound as great as they look. Although sound levels vary from brand and brand, they all have an unmistakable growl underneath – a growl that is synonymous with unrestrained power in an automobile. That’s not all. There is a shiny side to Prelude custom exhaust systems. The tailpipes and tips are smoothly polished for a slick look. Most of them feature a classic chrome finish that is hard to beat. Long term savings are a guarantee when you opt for any of our Honda Prelude performance exhaust systems because of their strong durability. Not to mention CARiD store discounts on all exhaust systems, which bring prices further down.
- # 20356257
- KSport® ProComp Brake Kitfrom $1,567.50 - $3,490.00# 15182705
- # 35473601
| Posted by Ryan | (Oswego, IL)
The 60 series is a nice, good sounding muffler, I put it onto the Prelude. It's a little raspy around 3k rpm, but that's a Honda with no catalytic for you. Other than the small rasp, it keeps a deep mellow toned sound that I would say most car enthusiasts would really enjoy, and with easy installation cost me 30$ at a muffler shop (muffler tip included). I support FlowMaster products.
- Honda Prelude Models
- Prelude 2.0 S Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prelude 2.0 Si Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prelude 2.0 Si 4WS Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prelude Base Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prelude S Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prelude SE Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prelude SR Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prelude Si Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prelude Si 4WS Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prelude Si ALB Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prelude Type SH Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prelude VTEC Performance Exhaust Systems