- (8)Fender TrimHonda Prelude
- (5)Chrome Rocker PanelsHonda Prelude
- (1)Door SillsHonda Prelude
- (12)Emblems + LetteringHonda Prelude
- (3)Custom GrillesHonda Prelude
- (150)Exhaust TipsHonda Prelude
- (30)Side VentsHonda Prelude
- (903)License Plates & FramesHonda Prelude
- (9)Aluminum MatsHonda Prelude
- (20)Billet PedalsHonda Prelude
- (189)Hitch CoversHonda Prelude
- (13)Mud FlapsHonda Prelude
- (5)Wind DeflectorsHonda Prelude
Upgrade the appearance of your Prelude by installing stylish chrome accessories to it. These shiny pieces can add more luxury and personality to any vehicle and make it look like a brand-new model. At CARiD.com, you can find the right chrome accessories or even a chrome trim package that will perfectly fit your factory parts. We've amassed a wide selection of Honda Prelude chrome accessories, including door handle covers, mirror covers, tail light trim, headlight trim, window trim, rocker panel trim, gas cap covers, fender trim, pillar posts, and more.
When it comes to our selection, quality is our number one priority. We carry products only from the industry's leading brands, such as RI, Putco, SES Trims, and SAA. And who says quality has to be expensive? All the chrome accessories that you can find at our online store will not require you to empty your bank account. Most custom-built chrome products are made from durable and high grade materials, such as stainless steel and ABS plastic, and can withstand years of abuse. Moreover, these materials are known to be corrosion-resistant.
- RI® Fender TrimFender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirror-like finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and they’ll protect your fenders from...$61.25 - $208.25
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.99 - $84.99
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$71.76 - $358.80
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- ICI® Stainless Steel Rocker PanelsStainless Steel Rocker Panels ICI®. ICI Rocker Panels add style to your vehicles appearance while providing added protection against damaging road debris. These panels are constructed of the highest quality materials available and...Constructed of Premium Quality 304 Bright Stainless SteelOver 1,200 Applications Available for Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUV's$112.64 - $238.73
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$30.46 - $185.44
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
- GrillCraft® MX Series Mesh GrilleMX-Series Mesh Grille by GrillCraft®. The MX-Series Grilles are made from GrillCraft's exclusive steel mesh pattern design along with the company’s micro-frame design, giving a distinct, but very narrow edge to the grille.$53.55 - $393.46
- K-Metal® Bumper BracketBumper Bracket by K-Metal®. The bumper brackets support the bumper parts and locate them properly in relation to the body. If damaged in a collision, the brackets will be distorted and no longer able to support and position the...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.13 - $277.20
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.