Honda Replacement Brake Pads
- Accord Disc Brake Pads
- Civic Disc Brake Pads
- Civic Si Disc Brake Pads
- CR-V Disc Brake Pads
- CR-X Disc Brake Pads
- CR-Z Disc Brake Pads
- Crosstour Disc Brake Pads
- Del Sol Disc Brake Pads
- Element Disc Brake Pads
- Fit Disc Brake Pads
- Insight Disc Brake Pads
- Odyssey Disc Brake Pads
- Passport Disc Brake Pads
- Pilot Disc Brake Pads
- Prelude Disc Brake Pads
- Ridgeline Disc Brake Pads
- S2000 Disc Brake Pads
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $74.90$74.90
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $65.52$65.52
- Bendix® - CQ™ Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $44.56$44.56
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $41.81$41.81
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $21.96$21.96
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $37.25$37.25
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsStarting at: $62.29$62.29
- Monroe® - Dynamics™ Brake PadsStarting at: $32.58$32.58
- Brembo® - Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $118.50$118.50
- Hawk® - Performance Ceramic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $58.84$58.84
Posted by Duane D.
"These brakes are great. I've purchased them for my Lexus IS300 and recently purchased them for a Honda Civic. I highly recommend these. Not only do they look great, but performance is just at great. And for the price, you just can't beat it. I plan on getting them for every vehicle I own and will be recommending them to everyone I know. A friend of mine referred these to me, and I'm grateful he did. Awesome purchase!"
Posted by Philip J.
"I installed these on my 1998 Honda Prelude (base model) with a friend of mine and it couldn't have gone any easier. They went on fine, and have performed just as I was looking for them to. They also look great on my car. Just to let you know, the black on the rotors is a protective coating that does wear off. They're silver underneath, and they still look great."
Posted by Angelo D.
"4000 Series slotted rotors are a very good upgrade over stock. The rotors have worked well through the autocross and daily driving. No problems with shipping. There are no any issues with quality. The DBA's are surely the highest quality drilled/slotted rotors I have ever seen. I am extremely impressed!"
Posted by Justin H.
"2003 Accord v6 auto - I paired these with the new EBC high carbon blade rotors and put the red stuff pads on the back with stock rotors left on the rear. The difference in stopping power is almost violent. I have UHP summer tires on my car with tons of grip still left on them, but if I slam on the brakes going 20, the car screeches to a halt. It never did that with the stock brakes! "
Posted by Jeremy W.
"Brakes and rotors work nice, as described. No noise from pads or rotors on my 2005 Honda Odyssey. Time will tell if the rotor warping stops with these new rotors; which was actually the main reason why I purchased them. Delivery was fast. The transaction went smooth too."