Honda Accord Performance Brakes
The Accord has the comfort and features to make the longest journeys enjoyable and it’s able to get you to where you’re going with a minimum of fuss. That means that you spend a lot of time driving it so you need to find the right upgrades so that it’s always running at its best and you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need. Our range of Honda Accord brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors are perhaps the most important and they offer you serious value for every dollar that you spend!
Your braking system is obviously an integral part of your car but what many people don’t realize is that standard brakes can cost more to maintain while giving you less performance than the right aftermarket system. We offer some of the most trusted brands in the industry including Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that the components you purchase will be backed by years of knowledge and experience with some of the most proven technologies in the world of brakes. We even offer them all at fantastic prices so that you know you’re getting the value for money that you deserve!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 5 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsStarting at: $148.26$148.26
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin SetStarting at: $9.88$9.88
- Dorman® - Brake Hydraulic HoseStarting at: $14.74$14.74
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $65.52$65.52
- PBR® - Brake DiscStarting at: $36.22$36.22
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $23.37$23.37
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $38.28$38.28
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsStarting at: $54.08$54.08
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $18.70$18.70
- Brembo® - Sport Drilled RotorsStarting at: $244.90$244.90
Posted by Angelo D.
"4000 Series slotted rotors are a very good upgrade over stock. The rotors have worked well through the autocross and daily driving. No problems with shipping. There are no any issues with quality. The DBA's are surely the highest quality drilled/slotted rotors I have ever seen. I am extremely impressed!"
Posted by Justin H.
"2003 Accord v6 auto - I paired these with the new EBC high carbon blade rotors and put the red stuff pads on the back with stock rotors left on the rear. The difference in stopping power is almost violent. I have UHP summer tires on my car with tons of grip still left on them, but if I slam on the brakes going 20, the car screeches to a halt. It never did that with the stock brakes! "