GMC Sonoma Bike Racks
Your Sonoma does the job of transporting whatever you need to transport with a minimum of fuss but you want to try to keep it looking good while you’re doing it. One thing that can quickly ruin the visuals of your truck is a bike because it can easily damage the truck, itself or both if you’re not transporting it properly so you need the right equipment. The right equipment is a bike rack and you’ve come to the right place because we have a wide range of GMC Sonoma bike racks!
No matter how many bikes you need to transport or where you want to put them we have the right solution because we have hitch mounted racks, roof mounted racks and even the ones you need to transport more than one bike. We have some of the world’s most trusted brands including Rhino-Rack, Thule and more so you know you’re going to get products that will protect your vehicle and your bike so you no longer have to worry. You know you’re going to pick the right one because we have the information you need and you’ll even get what you need at the right price!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 2 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Thule® - Paceline Roof Bike RackStarting at: $199.95$199.95
- Yakima® - HighRoller Roof Bike RackStarting at: $35.00$35.00
- Thule® - Circuit Roof Bike RackStarting at: $159.95$159.95
- Yakima® - FrontLoader Roof Bike RackStarting at: $179.00$179.00
- Rhino-Rack® - Premium Hitch Mount 4-Bike CarrierStarting at: $22.50$22.50
- SportRack® - Anti-sway Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $56.70$56.70
- CURT® - Bolt-On Bike Rack for 2 BikesStarting at: $58.23$58.23
- Rola® - Bike Rack TX Cradle and StrapStarting at: $5.70$5.70
- Thule® - Sidearm Roof Bike RackStarting at: $199.95$199.95
- Yakima® - BeddyJo Truck Bed Bike RackStarting at: $139.00$139.00
Posted by Dan R.
"This product works as advertised and is easy to mount and remove. I have another mount from a different brand that requires tools - it makes for a painful installation every trip. The Yakima does not. Worth the extra money for more convenience and less headache."
Posted by Susan C.
"This is one of the best bike carriers I've ever had. Very sturdy. Easy to put bikes on and off. And I love that I can still open the back 'trunk' door of my Jeep Liberty, since the bike rack is not attached to the vehicle body. Highly recommend this bike rack!"
S15 • Sonoma and submodels: Base • High Sierra • Sierra Classic • Sierra Grande • Gypsy • EL • SLE • GT • SLS • SL