Gear Alloy Wheels and Rims
- 713MB DOUBLE PUMPBlack-Machinedfrom $140.40 (ea)Gear Alloy# 9928131
- 715C RECOILChromefrom $201.50 (ea)Gear Alloy# 9928140
- 718B BLACKJACKBlackfrom $140.40 (ea)Gear Alloy# 9928133
- 719C BACKCOUNTRYChromefrom $227.50 (ea)Gear Alloy# 41429651
- 719MB BACKCOUNTRYBlack-Machinedfrom $179.40 (ea)Gear Alloy# 9928134
- 723C NITROChromefrom $201.50 (ea)Gear Alloy# 9928141
- 723MB NITROBlack-Machinedfrom $162.50 (ea)Gear Alloy# 9928135
- 725MB DOMINATORBlack-Machinedfrom $179.40 (ea)Gear Alloy# 9928136
- 726C BIG BLOCKChromefrom $227.50 (ea)Gear Alloy# 11464335
- 726M BIG BLOCKBlack-Machinedfrom $179.40 (ea)Gear Alloy# 41434508
- 726MB BIG BLOCKBlack-Milledfrom $204.10 (ea)Gear Alloy# 9928137
- 727MB SMOKEBlackfrom $125.40 (ea)Gear Alloy# 9928138
- 728B OVERDRIVEBlackfrom $112.20 (ea)Gear Alloy# 11472350
- 729M KINGPINSilverfrom $105.60 (ea)Gear Alloy# 9928142
- 737BM CHALLENGERBlack-Milledfrom $204.10 (ea)Gear Alloy# 17821591
- 737V CHALLENGERChromefrom $227.50 (ea)Gear Alloy# 17821590
- 738MB SWITCHBACKBlack Machinedfrom $153.40 (ea)Gear Alloy# 17821587
- 738V SWITCHBACKChromefrom $214.50 (ea)Gear Alloy# 17821588
- 739B ENDURANCEBlackfrom $153.40 (ea)Gear Alloy# 41440726
Design Infini is an importer of alloy wheels. They distribute through American Tire Distributors, a national chain of tire, wheel and accessory wholesalers based in Huntersville, NC; ATD has over a hundred warehouses nationwide. They sell several brands, including: TIS, Dropstars, Motiv, Gear Alloy, Drifz, Cruiser Alloy, Pacer, ICW Racing, Ultra, Worx, Focal and Platinum. But, we’re here to see the wheels, and our devoted customers who have some of these great wheels have given us feedback about them.
The best way to describe the designs of this brand is in terms of their sheer unbridled aggression. Unlike other brands that may attempt to couple slightly aggressive tints with a little bit of sophistication, Gear Alloy does not and boldly embraces their innate overbearing nature. The wheels they provide are meant for enthusiasts who enjoy a dominating sort of style and are looking to give their vehicle a violent edge that clearly illustrates their outlook.
Make no mistake, Gear Alloy's wheels aren't just a class apart in looks alone. Frankly speaking, the wheels that it manufactures live up to their tough appearances by being able to stand up to any challenge that is thrown their way. Since they are made out of a single piece of aluminum alloy that is slow-pressure die-cast in the manufacturing process, the strength and durability of these wheels makes them perfect for both street-use or off-road purposes. Regardless of whether pot-holes and curbs or rocks and stumps stand in their way, these wheels are more than capable of dealing with them.
Still, Gear Alloy does classify its wheels depending on the intent behind their design and conception as well as their intended purpose. The more general wheels can deal with a variety of situations, whereas the off-road or lifted styles are designed specifically to cater to the more demanding requirements that may be present in such situations. Whatever adventure lies around the next corner, these wheels are bound to give any vehicle that little bit of extra preparation that could prove to be all the difference.
The sheer aggressiveness of the wheel designs that Gear Alloy manufactures is close to unrivaled and has won them the admiration of enthusiasts from across the globe. With such a strong foundation, Gear Alloy is perfectly poised to press their advantage and expand their brand further – which is something that they are already doing by coming up with other apparel. As far as their wheels are concerned though, the brand still ensures that it lives up to the expectations that have been placed upon it and are continuously innovating and coming up with the exciting wheels in various new shapes and sizes.
| Posted by Cody | (Brookline, MO)
These wheels totally set my Silverado off. Love the black and polished look. Very satisfied with the quality of the wheels.