GEAR ALLOY WHEELS AND RIMS
Design Infini is an importer of alloy wheels. They distribute through American Tire Distributors, a national chain of tire, wheel and accessory wholesalers based in Huntersville, NC; ATD has over a hundred warehouses nationwide. They sell several brands, including: TIS, Dropstars, Motiv, Gear Alloy, Drifz, Cruiser Alloy, Pacer, ICW Racing, Ultra, Worx, Focal and Platinum. But, we’re here to see the wheels, and our devoted customers who have some of these great wheels have given us feedback about them.
- 711C MODIFIED - ChromeGear AlloyStarting at: $313.43 (ea)$313.43
- 728MB OVERDRIVE - Black-MachinedGear AlloyStarting at: $231.13 (ea)$231.13
- CHALLENGER - ChromeGear AlloyStarting at: $313.43 (ea)$313.43
- CHALLENGER - Black-MilledGear AlloyStarting at: $292.42 (ea)$292.42
- SWITCHBACK - Black MachinedGear AlloyStarting at: $210.12 (ea)$210.12
- 713MB DOUBLE PUMP - Black-MachinedGear AlloyStarting at: $189.11 (ea)$189.11
- 715C RECOIL - ChromeGear AlloyStarting at: $294.17 (ea)$294.17
- 715MB RECOIL - Black-MachinedGear AlloyStarting at: $231.13 (ea)$231.13
- 718B BLACKJACK - BlackGear AlloyStarting at: $189.11 (ea)$189.11
- 719MB BACKCOUNTRY - Black-MachinedGear AlloyStarting at: $231.13 (ea)$231.13
- 723C NITRO - ChromeGear AlloyStarting at: $294.17 (ea)$294.17
- 723MB NITRO - Black-MachinedGear AlloyStarting at: $215.37 (ea)$215.37
- 725MB DOMINATOR - Black-MachinedGear AlloyStarting at: $231.13 (ea)$231.13
- 726C BIG BLOCK - ChromeGear AlloyStarting at: $313.43 (ea)$313.43
- 726MB BIG BLOCK - Black-MilledGear AlloyStarting at: $292.42 (ea)$292.42
- 727MB SMOKE - BlackGear AlloyStarting at: $215.37 (ea)$215.37
- 728B OVERDRIVE - BlackGear AlloyStarting at: $210.12 (ea)$210.12
- 729M KINGPIN - SilverGear AlloyStarting at: $232.88 (ea)$232.88
- SWITCHBACK - ChromeGear AlloyStarting at: $294.17 (ea)$294.17
The best way to describe the designs of this brand is in terms of their sheer unbridled aggression. Unlike other brands that may attempt to couple slightly aggressive tints with a little bit of sophistication, Gear Alloy does not and boldly embraces their innate overbearing nature. The wheels they provide are meant for enthusiasts who enjoy a dominating sort of style and are looking to give their vehicle a violent edge that clearly illustrates their outlook.
Make no mistake, Gear Alloy's wheels aren't just a class apart in looks alone. Frankly speaking, the wheels that it manufactures live up to their tough appearances by being able to stand up to any challenge that is thrown their way. Since they are made out of a single piece of aluminum alloy that is slow-pressure die-cast in the manufacturing process, the strength and durability of these wheels makes them perfect for both street-use or off-road purposes. Regardless of whether pot-holes and curbs or rocks and stumps stand in their way, these wheels are more than capable of dealing with them.
Still, Gear Alloy does classify its wheels depending on the intent behind their design and conception as well as their intended purpose. The more general wheels can deal with a variety of situations, whereas the off-road or lifted styles are designed specifically to cater to the more demanding requirements that may be present in such situations. Whatever adventure lies around the next corner, these wheels are bound to give any vehicle that little bit of extra preparation that could prove to be all the difference.
The sheer aggressiveness of the wheel designs that Gear Alloy manufactures is close to unrivaled and has won them the admiration of enthusiasts from across the globe. With such a strong foundation, Gear Alloy is perfectly poised to press their advantage and expand their brand further – which is something that they are already doing by coming up with other apparel. As far as their wheels are concerned though, the brand still ensures that it lives up to the expectations that have been placed upon it and are continuously innovating and coming up with the exciting wheels in various new shapes and sizes.
| Posted by Michael | (Long Island City, NY)
You will not regret buying this wheel. I installed this on a Tundra. They look great and I'm very satisfied but no wheel is 100% perfect so I'm only giving a 4 star rating.
| Posted by Trevor | (Lauderdale Lakes, FL)
I love these rims, they have been on my GMC Sierra 2500 HD for about 2 years and they look great and make my car look gorgeous. Sleek and durable finish on the wheels, they withstand the little pebbles and rocks on dirt roads, as well as ordinary mud.
| Posted by Kevin | (Carol Stream, IL)
I have had no problems with them so far. I also had them for around four years on my Lincoln . They have seen a lot of offroading, so think the quality is good. I would definitely buy the, again.
| Posted by Bradley | (New City, NY)
I'm more of a conservative guy and don't like all that bling, which is why I was looking for something elegant. The style of these wheels is really to my liking. I'm also quite satisfied with this company. They provided me with an excellent service. The ordering process was easy, and the turnaround time was beyond my expectations. I will absolutely shop with CARiD again and recommend them to all my friends.
| Posted by Maxime | (Modesto, CA)
I love these rims. They are worth the wait. Remember guys, these are custom rims, it has to be right for your vehicle. My SVT Raptor is turning heads, thanks to these rims. Arrived well wrapped up, no scratches, they look flawless. Great customer service. I would have no problem ordering from them again.
| Posted by Dennis | (Flower Mound, TX)
The wheels look great on my Ram 2500 SLT, I have had a lot of people tell me that they look really good on my car. I couldn't be happier.