- 108SD Starting & Charging
- 114SD Starting & Charging
- Argosy Starting & Charging
- B2 Starting & Charging
- Cascadia Starting & Charging
- Century Starting & Charging
- Classic Starting & Charging
- Columbia Starting & Charging
- Condor Starting & Charging
- Coronado Starting & Charging
- FB65 Starting & Charging
- FC Starting & Charging
- Fl-series Starting & Charging
- FLC Starting & Charging
- FLD Starting & Charging
- FLT Starting & Charging
The history of the Freightliner company is the history of continuous engineering efforts to create a highly efficient truck. The initial manufacturing purpose was to lighten a heavy-weight construction of conventional trucks, thus increasing their carrying capacity. This idea was first implemented in 1942, with the creation of the first Freightliner truck capable of carrying 2,000 pounds more than any other truck of that time, due to its lightweight aluminum construction. The following Freightliner vehicles were designed to overcome severe road conditions with the maximum efficiency. The Freightliner lineup is represented by heavy-duty, light and medium-duty trucks; commercial vehicles; utility and other specialized vehicles, that are renowned all over the world.
There are systems and components in your vehicle without which it can neither start nor continue its movement. The starting & charging system is one of them. It consists of the battery, which gives the power during the start-up; the alternator, which charges the battery and supplies the power when your vehicle is in motion; and the starter, which enables the engine work until your vehicle starts. All kinds of Freightliner starting & charging parts, both the basic ones described above and related ones, such as voltage regulators, relays and solenoids are widely presented in our store. You may confidently choose any product, being sure that it will deliver superb performance and work perfectly together with other components of the starting & charging system of your Freightliner.
- Exide Edge Flat Plate AGM Automotive BatteryEdge Flat Plate AGM Automotive Battery by Exide. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries...$143.83 - $178.82
- Odyssey Extreme Series BatteryUniversal Extreme Series Battery by Odyssey. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey Extreme Series batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series...$172.56 - $360.59
- Bosch StarterStarter by Bosch. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...$40.43 - $1,162.48
- Remy StarterStarter by Remy. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...$31.73 - $698.33
- Quality-Built StarterStarter by Quality-Built. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$21.03 - $224.38
- Quality-Built Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built.$14.33 - $346.53
- USA Industries Remanufactured Starter MotorRemanufactured Starter by USA Industries. This premium product is engineered with attention to detail to ensure reliable engine starting. Made from premium materials for outstanding quality and worry-free performance. This USA...$18.00 - $262.79
- Bosch AlternatorAlternator by Bosch. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...$35.71 - $955.93
- Remy AlternatorAlternator by Remy. The alternators by Remy provide significant fuel efficiency and the lowest noise available on the market today. They feature patented winding technology which helps them boast the lowest mass in the industry, as...$29.38 - $543.65
- Quality-Built AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$25.92 - $516.43
- Quality-Built Remanufactured AlternatorRemanufactured Alternator by Quality-Built.$14.26 - $880.00
- USA Industries Remanufactured AlternatorRemanufactured Alternator by USA Industries. This premium product is designed to properly provide power to electronic components of your vehicle when it is running. This alternator by USA Industries is designed to fit like the...$24.69 - $189.89
- Valeo AlternatorAlternator by Valeo. 100% new Valeo alternators to exceed your expectations: high demand in electricity and heat. Alternators are designed and tested in stringent conditions that are established by OE manufacturers and fit perfectly...$129.92 - $886.76
- Dayco Alternator Decoupler PulleyAlternator Decoupler Pulley by Dayco. This application-specific replacement part easily isolates and dampens the drive from the alternator upon deceleration thanks to its one-way clutching capability. The pulley also reduces belt...$64.53 - $122.01
- LithiumPros Lithium-Ion intellichargerRacing LiFePO4 IntelliCharger by LithiumPros. 4 lbs. 12.25 x 9.25 x 12".$551.99 - $1,719.20
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Freightliner Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango