- (21)Complete SystemsFord Fiesta
- (59)HeadersFord Fiesta
- (64)Catalytic ConvertersFord Fiesta
- (187)MufflersFord Fiesta
- (1)Exhaust StacksFord Fiesta
- (145)Exhaust TipsFord Fiesta
- (162)Exhaust PipesFord Fiesta
- (94)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsFord Fiesta
- (150)Emission ControlFord Fiesta
- (61)Performance ChipsFord Fiesta
One of Ford’s most celebrated models, the Fiesta is an all-season car that has proven its worth time and time again. Keep the performance of your Ford Fiesta shining with a brand new performance exhaust system from CARiD. Built specifically for the Fiesta engine, these custom exhaust systems work to enhance overall engine efficiency, releasing untapped engine power in the process. Completely different in design and size from the stock exhaust system, the Ford Fiesta custom exhaust has wider exhaust pipes and better configurations to allow maximum flow of exhaust gases. This helps in lowering backpressure, which remains high when a car is using a stock exhaust system and is to blame for partial loss of engine power. For the Ford Fiesta, CARiD offers plenty of cat back exhaust systems to choose from, right from Borla power exhaust systems to MagnaFlow and Flowmaster cat back exhaust systems. Performance mufflers, headers and catalytic converters from Gibson, Onki, Weapon and RBP are also available.
Replacing the Ford Fiesta stock exhaust system with a complete custom exhaust unit will reward you with up to 10% more horsepower and an equal amount of torque. Combining the exhaust system with a performance exhaust component such as a header will add an extra 10-20hp, which makes a significance difference in the car’s overall performance. Beyond the gains in power, you will also enjoy greater fuel efficiency with the engine now burning fuel completely. The result will be an increase in fuel mileage, which can be anything between 1mpg and 2mpg. Your Fiesta will sound a lot more powerful than it does currently. Even though each Ford Fiesta performance exhaust system brand has a unique exhaust note, they all have a growl in varying levels of depth, which denotes a powerful engine and is friendlier on the ears than the stock exhaust note.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...Available sound levels: Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type)Increases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® dBX™ Exhaust SystemdBX™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The dBX Series produces an exhaust note with the same moderate sound or mild-moderate sound, deep tone and great acceleration sound as the American Thunder systems at a lower decibel rate and...$334.97 - $744.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , Adj™Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla®, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips. This unique system...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- MBRP® XP Series™ Diesel Exhaust System with Stack SystemXP Series™ Diesel Exhaust System with Stack System by MBRP®. Give your pickup some of that big-rig flavor with a set of SMOKERS. Nothing rumbles down the street like a set of stacks on a big-displacement diesel. And nothing...$499.99
- MBRP® Pro Series™ Exhaust SystemPro Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The PRO series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on nothing but the best. For you, that means a system constructed entirely of long-lasting T304 stainless...$294.99 - $1,164.99
- MBRP® Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as...$219.99 - $609.99
- DC Sports® 304 SS Exhaust SystemPolished 304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. (Dual Canister). DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Dual Canister systems feature twin...$273.06 - $710.53
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax®. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno tested and track proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to provide a deep race sound$20.03 - $75.78
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ MufflerSuper Turbo™ Muffler by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and...Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flowAluminized steel Super Turbo muffler maintains a mellow performance tone$48.86 - $152.61
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to give your car a deep performance tone$66.15 - $216.24
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Dorman® Variable Timing Solenoid$28.89 - $37.10
Ford Fiesta Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2013 Ford Fiesta