- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$28.44 - $157.68
- AVS® Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisor Window DeflectorsLow Profile Ventvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Get all the benefits of Ventvisors without even looking like you have them installed. These are the lowest profile Ventvisors on the market and will give your vehicle a sophisticated...$53.06 - $127.91
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while keeping...$37.34 - $84.47
- AVS® Tape-On Aerovisor Window DeflectorsAerovisor Window Deflectors by AVS. This is the deflector to have when you need to keep the fresh air flowing with the most protection from the elements available. The Aerovisor is sized to provide maximum protection from rain,...$109.13
- Wade® In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorIn-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade. Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors are a quick and quality solution to reducing wind, noise, heat, and glare without compromising the entry of fresh air when windows are rolled down slightly....$50.25 - $79.83
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and functionality.$53.56 - $90.97
- Wade® Tape-On Smoke Extra Wide Wind GuardSmoke Extra Wide Wind Guard by Wade. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade In Channel Deflectors. The screens of these deflectors are wider than most deflectors, so you can leave a bigger window opening with...$70.70 - $73.35
- Stampede® Tape-Onz Sidewind DeflectorsTape-Onz Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line deflectors are designed and manufactured to expedite airflow through the cab while protecting you from the elements. Contoured to fit,...$36.82 - $177.83
- Lund® In-Channel Ventvisor Elite Window DeflectorsVentvisor Elite Window Deflectors by Lund. True to their name, Ventvisor Elite Window Deflectors will keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in...$75.99 - $118.99
- GTS® Tape-On Smoke Bubble Ventgards Window DeflectorsSmoke Bubble Ventgards Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards give you protection from the wind and let you have fresh air in the cabin, even when it's raining. Bubble Ventgards provide even more coverage than standard Ventgards, so...$75.96
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard Window DeflectorsVentgard Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help eliminate...$55.87 - $75.24
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard Sport Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...$49.43 - $75.33
- GTS® Tape-On Aerowing Rear Window DeflectorAerowing Rear Window Deflector by GTS. Give the back of your SUV a touch of style while at the same time shielding your interior from the sun, and keeping your rear window clean. This rear window deflector will not only improve the...$66.64 - $73.09
- EGR® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Window Visors by EGR. To channel away sleet, rain, and snow while having your car windows open, go with these sturdy add-ons that are extremely easy to install. They fit securely into the upper channel of the window for a...$50.58 - $106.50
For many people, the appearance of their car is very important, and that it reflects their own image in some way. Though it may seem comical, this belief is not unfounded. After all, what would you think about a person whose car was dirty, scratched, and had poor performance? You would probably have the same impression as that of a person whose clothes were wrinkled dirty, whose health and hygiene looked lacking. Everyone knows that with buying a car comes the responsibility of caring for it. While most people simply keep it looking clean, undamaged, and running smoothly, some opt to add an extra touch for more beauty and a better impression. Buying the Ford Explorer window visors can help you make this very impression.
Any car window with wind visors is certain to look much more hip and stylish than a regular one. Accessories such as this should be installed in your car’s window space, and can provide a range of other functions, such as reducing strong wind flows from an open window and shielding from rain. At CARiD, you are sure to get only the best products, and will be offered a variety of colors and styles for this accessory. Making a fantastic impression has never been so easy!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Ford Explorer Wind Deflectors Reviews
2013 Ford Explorer