- (21)Complete SystemsFord Expedition
- (112)HeadersFord Expedition
- (163)Catalytic ConvertersFord Expedition
- (199)MufflersFord Expedition
- (1)Exhaust StacksFord Expedition
- (135)Exhaust TipsFord Expedition
- (195)Exhaust PipesFord Expedition
- (143)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsFord Expedition
- (150)Emission ControlFord Expedition
- (61)Performance ChipsFord Expedition
Take the performance of your Ford Expedition to a higher level with a brand new custom exhaust system from CARiD. Only the finest technology is used to make performance exhaust systems, in this way ensuring they yield results that are far superior to what the stock exhaust gives. With the right custom exhaust system, you will enjoy between 5% and 10% more power from our Expedition engine. Combining any of our complete exhaust systems with a performance header or two, mufflers or catalytic converters will give you an extra 10hp – 20hp, which propels the power increase even higher. We have an abundance of Ford Expedition custom exhaust systems, with CGS, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow and Gibson each boasting several different Ford Expedition exhaust systems. It is critical to choose the exhausts system built for your car’s specifications. Fortunately, you won’t worry about finding a match for your car since we have exhaust systems for all 1997 – 2013 Ford Expedition models.
One major factor that makes Ford Expedition custom exhaust systems different from stock exhaust systems is the technology used to make them. Every individual component of the exhaust system is designed to provide streamlined efficiency, right from the engine cylinders to the tailpipe. As a result, the engine operates more efficiently, spooling much faster at low rpm and burning fuel more efficiently. The fuel technology incorporated into the exhaust system will help you record a higher mpg, bringing your fuel costs down. You will love the sound of the custom exhaust on your Ford Expedition. Deep, throaty and controlled, it is a sound you can listen to from morning till evening, everyday. And with a variety of sound levels to choose from, picking a tone that you like is actually fun.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Force II™ Exhaust SystemsForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® Dual Sport™ Exhaust SystemDual Sport™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$413.81 - $752.58
- Gibson® Extreme Dual™ Exhaust SystemExtreme Dual™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. When you’re ready to take your truck to the next level, get the Dual Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System, for powerful sound and a bold look, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm...$413.81 - $790.20
- Gibson® Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is...$233.91 - $763.90
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- CGS® Cat-Back Exhaust SystemCat-Back Exhaust System by CGS®. Get more power, improved performance, increased mileage and throaty sound in a bolt-on package. With the CGS Cat-Back Exhaust System you get all this and a complete replacement lifetime warranty, at...$314.25 - $1,325.00
- CGS® Performance Exhaust SystemPerformance Exhaust System by CGS®. Get more power, improved performance and throaty sound in one bolt-on package. With the CGS Performance Exhaust System you get all this and a lifetime warranty at an affordable price. Every CGS...$314.25 - $1,325.00
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Polished Cat-Back Exhaust SystemUltra Flo™ Polished Cat-Back Exhaust System by DynoMax®. This system includes pipes, clamps, polished stainless tailpipes, and Ultra Flo Stainless Steel Polished mufflers that feature unrestricted, straight-through design for a...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueUltra Flo Polished mufflers will give your car a deep performance tone$179.96 - $748.40
- Flowmaster® Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series 6-2-1 Style Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to...$394.78 - $649.00
- Gibson® Performance HeadersPerformance Headers by Gibson®. Let your engine breathe and gain power and performance with Gibson Performance Headers. These headers will flow much more exhaust than your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds. The increased...$383.95 - $715.35
- BBK® Tuned Length Shorty HeadersTuned Length Shorty Headers by BBK®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Gain 15-20 dyno-proven horsepower at the rear wheels just by bolting on a set of BBK long tube, full length headers. These premium headers are CAD designed with...Dyno testing results show a typical increase of 15-20 horsepower at the rear wheelsDeveloped using CAD (Computer Aided Design) software$199.99 - $649.99
- Flowtech® Shorty HeadersMild Steel Shorty Headers by Flowtech®. CARB Compliant: Yes. System Type: Short Tube. Header Material: Mild Steel. Flowtech’s emissions-friendly headers are just the ticket for those who want the best of both worlds – top...This is a 50-State Legal headerSturdy 16 gauge tubing$262.95 - $549.95
- PaceSetter® Shorty HeadersShort Tube Exhaust Header by PaceSetter®. Mild Steel. Finish: Black Painted. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best...Machined flanges and 16-gauge primaries, just like race long tubesPollution control hook ups$165.82 - $414.08
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Premium Plain Brake Rotor$45.41 - $91.96