- (9)Lowering KitsFord Escort
- (5)Air SuspensionFord Escort
- (164)Shocks & StrutsFord Escort
- (78)Coil SpringsFord Escort
- (60)Sway BarsFord Escort
- (57)Control ArmsFord Escort
- (2)Subframe BracesFord Escort
- (3)Alignment KitsFord Escort
- (3)Traction BarsFord Escort
- (57)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsFord Escort
- (7)Suspension LubricantsFord Escort
- (3)Wheel SpacersFord Escort
For years, Ford's great Escort has been a regular sight on our roads. If you own one of these great vehicles, of any age, and are looking for ways to improve its ride and performance, then look no further than the fantastic selection of Ford Escort shock absorbers and suspension systems available here at CARiD. Upgrading the suspension is one of the single most effective ways to improve and enhance your Ford, and equip it with a ride quality that suits you and your driving style.
In the fantastic CARiD range you'll find Ford Escort suspension products from market leaders like Granatelli Motor Sport S, Energy Suspension, BBK, Rancho, Air Lift, Hotchkis and many others, at our competitive low prices. These products will allow you to really get the most out of this awesome vehicle. We offer all of these great Ford Escort lowering kits, sway bar assemblies, bushings and more coupled with CARiD's great customer service and fast, reliable delivery. All of this means you can shop for your great new Ford suspension upgrades here at CARiD with total peace of mind and confidence. Browse the terrific line of items we have in stock for your year of Escort and place your order now!
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...$44.01 - $483.89
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$15.59 - $76.51
- Ridetech® CoolRide KitCoolRide Kit by RideTech®. The CoolRide system will raise and lower the vehicle, improving the handling and offering a terrific ride.Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$250.00 - $450.00
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$64.26 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1®. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$118.04 - $524.75
- QA1 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track ShockRear Driver or Passenger Side 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track Shock Absorber by QA1®. The new 53 Series is a stock mount twin tube shock absorber. Formerly the FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$119.76 - $138.40
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1®. FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced internal gas bag clearance. FC Series is...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$91.00 - $100.59
- RideTech® HQ Series Shock AbsorbersHQ Series Shock Absorbers by RideTech®. The HQ (handling quality) Series shocks adds rebound adjustment for the driver who wants to tune ride quality and handling quality to their specific taste.Billet end cap with integrated debris wiper to prevent seal damageIntegral internal bumpstop eliminates extension crashing$185.00 - $520.00
- RideTech® RQ Series Shock AbsorbersRQ Series Shock Absorbers by RideTech®. The RQ (ride quality) Series shocks have been designed and tuned for optimum ride quality in street rods, Muscle Cars, classic trucks and cruisers. It’s the perfect solution for the...1/2" hardened shaft is precision ground and straightened to a tolerance of .001" inch for increased durability and performanceBillet end cap with integrated debris wiper to prevent seal damage$135.00 - $470.00
- RideTech® TQ Series Shock AbsorbersTQ Series Shock Absorbers by RideTech®. TQ Series features single or triple adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a lightweight aluminum construction. The TQ Series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting...Single rebound adjustment plus dual stage high and low speed compressionAluminum impact forged shock construction for leak free operation$1,600.00 - $1,700.00
- RideTech® Select Series Shock AbsorbersSelect Series Shock Absorbers by RideTech®. The Select Series is a steel body monotube damper with two sets of independent internal valving so you can choose between "cruise-mode" with a soft compliant ride or a firmer "sport mode"...Electronically selectable soft or firm shock valving at the touch of a switchProven, reliable OEM electronic damping technology now available to the hot-rod market$700.00 - $800.00
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior®. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team over-engineers parts, which...Twin-Tube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$13.25 - $102.00
- Tokico® HP Series™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsHP Series™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Tokico®. TOKICO suspension strut is designed to meet the growing demand of modern vehicles for tough bottoming resistance. More smooth and better riding control is assured by strut which...Twin-Tube internal designHigh performance quality$72.65 - $236.33
- Currie® Antirock Sway BarAntirock Sway Bar by Currie®.$17.14 - $252.17
- Currie® Antirock Sway Bar KitAntirock Sway Bar Kit by Currie®. Kit includes semi-gloss black powdercoated billet aluminum brackets, splined torsion style sway bar, arms, adjustable length heim jointed links, and all mounting hardware. This is the complete rear...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$59.78 - $607.95
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.