- (2)Lift KitsFord Aerostar
- (93)Shocks & StrutsFord Aerostar
- (29)Coil SpringsFord Aerostar
- (17)Sway BarsFord Aerostar
- (33)Control ArmsFord Aerostar
- (2)Subframe BracesFord Aerostar
- (3)Alignment KitsFord Aerostar
- (11)Leaf SpringsFord Aerostar
- (13)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsFord Aerostar
- Helper SpringsFord Aerostar
- (1)Ball JointsFord Aerostar
- Bump StopsFord Aerostar
- (7)Suspension LubricantsFord Aerostar
Are you looking for the latest and best performing lowering kits, sway bars, coil springs, control arms, shocks and struts, or any other suspension products for your Ford Aerostar? If so, you have found the right place to get them. At CARiD, we have everything you need to truly upgrade, enhance and improve the ride on your Ford, with our outstanding range of suspension systems. Within our selection for your Ford Aerostar you'll find quality products by leading names like Rancho, BBK, Prothane, Daystar, Air Lift, Hotchkis, Eibach and many more great companies, and all at our terrific low prices.
Whether you need an Ford Aerostar shock absorber assembly or a terrific new Aerostar master bushing kit, you'll find what you are looking for here, meaning you can finally equip your Ford with the ride you want, and at a price you can afford when you shop at CARiD. All of these suspension systems, like the rest of our great Ford Aerostar mods, products and accessories, come supported by our exemplary customer service, as well as extensive manufacturer's warranties, meaning that you can also buy at CARiD with complete peace of mind. Get the ride you want for less by browsing our Ford suspension kits and placing your order today!
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$29.72 - $321.14
- Monroe® Max-Air® Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersMax-Air® Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up...Monotube, Air Adjustable internal designProvide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loaded$62.78 - $150.38
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$16.12 - $79.76
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help...Monotube internal designImproves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loaded$27.35 - $107.79
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$64.26 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1®. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$118.04 - $285.01
- QA1 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track ShockRear Driver or Passenger Side 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track Shock Absorber by QA1®. The new 53 Series is a stock mount twin tube shock absorber. Formerly the FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$134.14 - $138.40
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1®. FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced internal gas bag clearance. FC Series is...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$91.00 - $100.59
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior®. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team over-engineers parts, which...Twin-Tube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$12.01 - $102.00
- Gabriel® HiJackers™ Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersHiJackers™ Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Gabriel®. Gabriel HiJackers™ are the original air-adjustable shocks, providing customizable performance and support that can be adjusted and readjusted to handle temporary towing or...Monotube, Air Adjustable internal designChrome-plated piston rod construction and deluxe wiper seals provide optimum sealing$52.25 - $73.16
- RideTech® Panhard BarPanhard Bar by RideTech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by RideTech will last a lifetime. It will...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$125.00 - $300.00
- Whiteline® Ball jointsBall joints by Whiteline®. Worn ball joints have a huge influence on vehicle stability and braking efficiency. Replace these worn ball joints with Whiteline ball joints for chassis control.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$49.32 - $112.32
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsLoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go. Adjustment of your springs...Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration$231.75 - $489.25
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemWireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal Inflation kit that...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs$378.53 - $524.99
- Air Lift® Air Lift1000™ Air Helper Spring KitAir Lift1000™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to mount inside your existing coil springs and add up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity for heavy loads. Adds ride...Set of two springs support designed to fit within the center of coil springsSized for your make and model specifically$102.85 - $1,450.00
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.