Dodge Bed Accessories
Dodge is one of America’s most legendary automotive brands, and it’s been around since the dawn of automotive industry. In the last couple of decades it has refreshed its image by producing aggressively-styled, performance driven vehicles. Its compact and full-size pickups became very popular among truck-buying public thanks to their rugged, muscular look, unmatched reliability, and outstanding power. As the owner of the iconic Dodge vehicle, you expect it to deliver the performance which you heavily depend on, since the lifestyle you chose involves countless of hours spent behind the wheel of your machine.
At CARiD we are all about improving various aspects of your vehicle’s performance. To enhance your Dodge’s towing/hauling performance, we have gathered a prominent selection of Dodge bed accessories which will prove to be useful even in the most complex tasks you perform with the help of your trusty Dodge. A diverse line of heavy-duty toolboxes, durable bad rack systems, an assortment of bed protectors, and so much more – you name it, we got it. Among other things, truck bed accessories we provide have a tendency to enhance the overall appearance of your vehicle, thanks to their built quality and classic design.
- Better Built® - Crown Series Top Mount Tool Box Double DoorStarting at: $339.11$339.11
- Yakima® - Outdoorsman 300 Truck Bed RackStarting at: $209.00$209.00
- Thule® - Xsporter Pro™ Multi-Height Aluminum Truck RackStarting at: $699.95$699.95
- Dee Zee® - Dog BoxStarting at: $185.95$185.95
- SteelCraft® - Stainless Steel Bed RailsStarting at: $76.38$76.38
- Bolt Lock® - Tool Box LatchStarting at: $37.99$37.99
- Smittybilt® - Contractors RackStarting at: $379.99$379.99
- Putco® - Stainless Steel SkinsStarting at: $230.58$230.58
- Pace Edwards® - Tailgate LockStarting at: $92.55$92.55
- ICI® - Truck Bed Side Rail ProtectorStarting at: $111.14$111.14
| Posted by Mike | (Sierra Vista, AZ)
Boxes look good, but are really flimsy, thought the steel thickness could be beefier. Lock would be better if it latched without locking and then locked separately.