- (6)Bed Mats & LinersDodge Dakota
- (10)Bed RailsDodge Dakota
- (408)Tool BoxesDodge Dakota
- (10)Headache RacksDodge Dakota
- (39)Bed RacksDodge Dakota
- (1)Bed CapsDodge Dakota
- (1)Bed SlidesDodge Dakota
- (25)Bed OrganizersDodge Dakota
- (69)Fuel Transfer TanksDodge Dakota
- (24)Tonneau CoversDodge Dakota
- (3)Car TentsTents
- (3)Bed ExtendersDodge Dakota
- (3)Tailgate LocksDodge Dakota
- (18)Tailgate Light BarsDodge Dakota
- (7)Tailgate SealsDodge Dakota
- (10)Truck Lift GatesDodge Dakota
- (9)Truck Bed Mount Bike RacksTruck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- (1,557)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
- (7)Tailgate HandlesDodge Dakota
- Truck SpoilersDodge Dakota
The Dakota was the first ever smaller pickup truck produced by Dodge and it offered a smooth ride with predictable handling on the road. Additionally, it was their first mid-size pickup truck to be packed with a powerful V8 engine. It is an excellent pickup, especially if you tow or do a lot of heavy hauling and don’t want the size of a larger, heavy-duty pickup truck. The bottom line, you’ve got yourself a great and reliable pickup truck with an impressive towing/hauling capacity and powerful engine, that is not only good for contractors, but families as well.
Your Dodge Dakota pickup truck is definitely a workhorse that was made for power and performance, and if you want more than the standard factory accessories, well then, you are in the right place. At CARiD you’ll find a huge selection of heavy-duty Dodge Dakota bed accessories which have been specifically manufactured to withstand wear and tear appearing during loading and unloading tasks. We have everything to turn your conventional truck into an ultimate and mean work machine. Most of the truck accessories that we carry not only add useful functions, but additionally give the exterior a tough appearance.
- DECKED® Truck Bed Storage SystemBlack Truck Bed Storage System by DECKED®. Work harder or play smarter with an innovative truck bed storage system from DECKED designed to raise the deck allowing you to store your gear safely and convenient, out of the way, and...Designed for easy storing and accessing your stuffDeck is made from recycles high density polyethylene (HDPE) co-molded to a 40 lbs. steel sub frame$48.00 - $1,219.99
- BedRug® Bed LinerBed Liner by BedRug®. Molded to fit your specific make and model, this liner looks great and fits like a glove. It creates a void-free surface without damaging your truck and allows easy access to factory tie-downs and accessories.$438.00 - $469.00
- BedRug® Bed MatBed Mat by BedRug®. If your truck already has a drop-in or sprayed-in bed liner, gain the easy cleanup, padded surface and grippy texture of a BedRug polypropylene liner with a BedMat. Easy installation.$40.00 - $159.00
- AMP Research® BedXTender HD™ Bed ExtenderBedXTender HD™ Bed Extender by AMP Research®. Multiple designs of bed extenders are available whether you prefer a cage with the maximum amount of room, one designed for use with tonneau covers, or one that’s custom-designed...$224.00 - $260.00
- BedSlide® Bed SlideBed Slide by BedSlide®. Make loading and unloading your truck a cinch with this all-around efficient upgrade. Featuring a super durable construction, the Bed Slide is able to hold up to 800-2,000 lbs of cargo, depending on the...$20.00 - $2,099.00
- Putco® Bed RailsBed Rails by Putco®. With these glossy bed rails you get both unmatched style and functionality. They highlight the sides of the truck bed and help you handle whatever cargo you'll have. Made of T-304 stainless steel, these...$172.99 - $679.99
- UnderCover® Swing CaseSwing Case by UnderCover®. If you often haul bulky items and there's no room for a toolbox in your truck bed, this swing box is the solution you've been looking for. The unique design allows the box to go over your wheel well, so...$189.00
- Dee Zee® Tool BoxTool Box by Dee Zee®. When you need to organize and protect your valuable tools, Dee Zee knows how to do it just right. With this toolbox, neither Mother Nature nor a thief will be able to reach your belongings. Tough construction...$11.59 - $753.55
- Putco® Top of Bed ProtectionTop of Bed Protection by Putco®. With this accessory you can both prevent dings caused by shifting cargo and hide the already existing damages. Polished to mirror-like shine, the product will add ultimate brilliance to your truck.$75.99 - $286.99
- Cargo Ease® Bed SlideBed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your vehicle and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slides are offered in multiple options that differ in cargo capacity...$911.00 - $2,296.80
- TracRac® Truck Rack SystemTruck Rack System by TracRac®. G2 is the second generation of TracRac’s original truck rack system. The unmatched versatility, ease of no-damage installation, and high quality fit and finish will make your work truck work harder...$289.99 - $579.99
- ENGO® Headache Rack with Side Slide Tool BoxHeadache Rack with Side Slide Tool Box by ENGO®. This headache rack includes a tool box with 2 drawers measuring 32" x 16.75" x 7.75". The box is made from 14 gauge cold rolled steel and comes in a krinkle powder coat black finish....Protects rear cab window from shifting cargoMade out of durable materials$1,963.64
- Yakima® BedRock SystemBedRock System by Yakima®. Double your truck bed's carrying capacity with BedRock crossbar towers. These towers remove and install easily on the bed rails with quick-release levers; no tools or drilling required. Designed to...Allows Yakima round crossbars to be mounted on pickup truck bed railsCreates another level of storage for your pickup bed$152.55
- Dee Zee® SS Side Bed RailsSS Side Bed Rails by Dee Zee®. Protection for your truck never looked so good when you install a set of polished stainless steel Side Rails by Dee Zee. Not only do these bars protect bed rail surfaces from damage, they also allow...$128.51
- Pendaliner® Over Rail Bed LinerOver Rail Bed Liner by Pendaliner®. The Pendaliner gives you twice the protection of ordinary bed liners! Its skid-resistant top helps protect your cargo by reducing cargo movement. And its skid-resistant bottom helps protect your...Up to twice the skid resistance of other drop in or spray on bed linersAvailable in over-the-rail configuration$145.76 - $262.50
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box$322.65 - $357.75
Dodge Dakota Bed Accessories Reviews
2009 Dodge Dakota