The Dodge Stealth is a result of collaboration between Dodge and Mitsubishi in the 1990s. The Stealth is a sport coupe which was available in a number of trim levels to meet various drivers’ requirements. To meet different drivers’ needs and requirements, this car was available in a number of trims. The Stealth could be either front- or all-wheel drive and offered with a number of engines ranging from a mild 164-horsepower V6 engine to a twin-turbo version that generated nearly twice the power. Unfortunately even such cars require repairs sometimes. If your Dodge Stealth’s suspension system works poorly and you are searching for quality replacement parts, our website is the place you have to be. Here you are offered a full assortment of Dodge Stealth suspension parts designed to provide OE quality and operation at the price you can afford.
Whether you are searching for coil springs, sway bars, or struts, you will definitely find all needed parts on our virtual shelves. We have no compromises when it comes to quality, so that is why we have gathered only premium quality suspension parts in our catalog. Check out a great variety of parts from Denso, Monroe, MOOG, etc. Everything is easy like A, B, C! you don’t have to waste your time and gasoline, just place your order with a click of a mouse without leaving your home and have it delivered straight to your door.
- KYB® Excel-G Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$21.86 - $178.17
- FCS® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and...$18.91 - $76.74
- Sachs® Super Touring Shock & StrutSuper Touring Shock & Strut by Sachs.SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering...$26.55 - $630.31
- Beck Arnley® Suspension LinksSway Bar Link by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$7.60 - $124.25
- Sankei 555® Ball JointBall Joint by Sankei 555. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...$7.28 - $195.38
- Westar® Strut Mount ComponentStrut Mount Component by Westar. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing...$7.36 - $98.38
- Centric® Strut Mounting KitStrut Mounting Kit by Centric. The company has one of the industrys best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.$13.68 - $73.18
- Centric® Stabilizer Bar LinkStabilizer Bar Link by Centric. The company has one of the industrys best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.$4.10 - $82.64
- TRW® Sway Bar LinkSway Bar Link by TRW. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the...$7.53 - $119.95
- Monroe® Strut-Mate Strut Mounting KitStrut-Mate Strut Mount Kit by Monroe. Monroe strut components meet or exceed the requirements specified by the original equipment manufacturers.$6.88 - $78.52
- MOOG® Shock MountShock Mount by MOOG. Is there excessive play in your steering wheel? Does your vehicle drift or pull, or veer when it hits a bump? Is your power steering noisy and does it leak? Your steering system is in need of repair, but before...$11.61 - $129.15
- MOOG® Shock / Strut BellowShock / Strut Bellow by MOOG. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...$15.95 - $28.44
- MOOG® Sway Bar Link Repair KitSway Bar Link Repair Kit by MOOG. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and...$5.30 - $48.13
- MOOG® Sway Bar Link KitSway Bar Link Kit by MOOG. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements over stock units to...$11.41 - $87.31
- Falcon® Stabilizer Bar Link KitStabilizer Bar Link Kit by Falcon. Falcon steering sway bar links are designed to last longer than typical aftermarket sway bar links. Improvements made in the rubber on Bolt and bushing links and engineered materials applied to...$2.76 - $26.07
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$66.97 - $82.29
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00